Lower back ache at 12weeks?

Demotivated

Reaction score
Hi ladies..i am 12w3D pregnant with my second child.

I am having strange, dull aches in my body.. mostly lower back.. which sometimes radiate to abdomen and my bum.
Kind of worried that this is not good.
My cervical length at 12 week scan was just 3.2 so i am worried sick that i m gonna have incompetent cervix. All these dull aches n all are not helping either.
Anybody got any experience??

I get lower back ache if I do housework hon. I've been getting some pelvic pain but I think it's just round ligament pain as I've been getting the odd sharp twinge low down on my right side. Esp when I roll over in bed.
My friend only had half a cervix when she was pregnant due to have cancer cells removed so she had to have a stitch in her cervix to keep it closed.
Did they seem concerned at ure scan hon? I'm sure if they were worried they wud of suggested doing the stitch. When do u see ure midwife or doctor next?

I get lower back ache if I do housework hon. I've been getting some pelvic pain but I think it's just round ligament pain as I've been getting the odd sharp twinge low down on my right side. Esp when I roll over in bed.
My friend only had half a cervix when she was pregnant due to have cancer cells removed so she had to have a stitch in her cervix to keep it closed.
Did they seem concerned at ure scan hon? I'm sure if they were worried they wud of suggested doing the stitch. When do u see ure midwife or doctor next?

Hey hon.. so the radiologist didn't say anything.. I am going to a high risk clinic due to risks in my previous pregnancy and the tech is a fetal medicine expert.. I m seeing my OB on Friday mostly. I know 3.2 isn't that bad but not great either!

The pain I realized is like on and off.. so may b just uterus expanding or something.. don't know..I m just a big worrier :(

Hi hon I've had backache the last 2 days like dull backache. Mind u I have been constipated but I haven't stopped going to the loo the last 2 days and my back is still a little achey.
I think its normol hon esp with us getting bigger and growing each day. But it does make u worry. I've been feeling a bit crampy as well but again I think it's down to my IBS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->