Lower back/coccyx extremely crunchy? :S

L

LilMiss_91

Has anyone else been having this? My lower back and coccyx are really crunchy. The only way I can describe it is like the bendy part of a straw y'know? It's like everything gets scrunched up together and when I move it pops them all apart again. It's particularly bad when going up stairs and I have to spend 15mins flexing my hips back and forth, round in circles and side to side to release everything. It feels absolutely horrible!
I didn't know if it was maybe part of the SPD or what or if there's anything I can do to prevent it.

Me! I get that a lot! I have SPD as well as Sciatica. I swear sometimes i must sound like an old lady :haha: I go to the chiropractor regularly and that ALWAYS helps. When i dont go it gets worse. I would highly recommend it. It's good for optimal fetal positioning for birth anways. There are many benefits but i def think it helps with the cracking/popping/SPD/Scaitic pain etc

I've been having sciatica pain as well so maybe it is all linked :shrug: it's just so uncomfortable!
I should be seeing a physio fairly soon ("should" being the operative word there though), do you think they will do much the same job as the chiropractor? I don't have the money to go private for an actual chiro :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->