Lttc and mc so sad

mrsmax

Cautiously PAL
Reaction score
Self pity post!! After 2 yrs failed TTC and one cp i had Ivf which gave mne my gorgeous daughter who is now 2.5.

After just 6 months TTC got my surprise bfp but yesterday at 9.5 weeks after seeing heartbeat was told heart stopped beating and growth stopped around eight weeks.

Totally devastated of course but the main thing going through my head is that I probably won't get this chance again. I turn 39 on Sunday and I also found out at scan I have as heart shaped womb. It all just seems so unlikely I will ever get to holkd another baby. :nope:

Sorry just needed to vent. Thank you for listening lovely ladies. Sorry for all your losses. :hug:

Hugs to you. Although I'm only 25 but I have the same fears. Fertility issues and the fact that I haven't taken a pregnancy to term (although I've only had one loss) makes me scared I'll never have a baby.

:( x

It is truly horrible isn't it. Just scheduled D&c and no appointments until Wednesday!!

So sorry for your loss, and I am a firm believer that we are allowed to feel sorry for ourselves for a while. The whole thing is devastating.

Hugs to you and I wish you the best of luck to getting your next LO.

:hugs: it is heartbreaking to have a loss but with months of ttc before it just makes it worse.
Time isn't on my side either :cry:

Do you mind me asking why the heart shaped womb could be a problem? Mine looked heartshaped on the scan but obviously I don't know what I'm looking at anyway:shrug:

Hi ladies, thought I would join since we were once on the may miracles thread together. :(

This makes my 7th loss. I turn 38 this year but I don't like the thought of being done. So I'll just continue to pray for future blessings.

I have an herbal tincture on order that should be delivered tomorrow that is supposed to help this mc along.

I'm hopng to get everything passed this weekend so I can schedule a colonoscopy asap and ttc again.

I'm cramping more today, more like contraction type cramps than af so hopefully this means my body is gearing up to get this part done. But now I'm getting all emotional again.

I'm sorry that we all have to go through this. Here in the US, October is pregnancy and infant loss support month.

Yeah I was looking up ways of coping and I think it's Pregnancy and infant loss month in the UK. In fact I found that it was 'Pregnancy and infant loss DAY' on the day of my 12 week scan :( 15th October. That sucks.

Luvymom, 7th loss...I can't even imagine. You are so brave for keeping on trying, but I wouldn't be able to give up either. Is that your son in the picture? Did you have a healthy baby in between then? Have they ever investigated why this happens to you? x

This is how my history goes, beware it's kind of long. :)
2003 -healthy baby boy
2005 mc at 6 weeks then another at 8 weeks
2007 healthy baby boy
2008 lost a baby girl at 15 weeks (found out at 19)
2009 healthy baby girl
2010 mc at 7 weeks
2011 lost another baby girl at 15 weeks, then a chemical
2013 healthy baby boy
2014 healthy baby girl (yay for back to back successful lpregnancies)
2015 mc at 9 weeks

I don't know if I will get to have any more. I don't like the idea of ending on a loss. I had a million tests done after my losing my second baby girl. Everything came back normal. The dr with this one said there is a fairly new test out that I may not have been tested for, so I got blood drawn for that today. I couldn't find the names of my old tests so I'm not sure if I have had it done yet or not, but I figured what the heck, I'll get the test done anyway. This new dr wants to put me on heparin shots next time regardless, but I don't know quite how I feel about that yet.

So we will go back to NTNP and go from there. I'm trying not to think too much about ttc or stress over the heparin right now. But as you all know, it's hard not to think about it all.

I'm so sorry to see all of us going through this. It is just no fun. Hugs to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->