ltttc #1 would love a buddy!

satelitesally

Reaction score
hi everyone, I've been ttc #1 for 20 months now, if anyone else has been at this game a while and would like a bit of mutual support that'd be great! Just so you know where I'm at - went to the drs a couple weeks ago and in the process of having HSG, SA and blood tests. Anyone in a vaguely similar boat let me know!:hugs:

Hi Sally, I'm also TTC #1 and have been for about a year now.

I was diagnosed with PCOS in January and had blood tests, SA, HSG etc. We are now taking Clomid to try to trigger O. The first cycle at 50mg didn't work, so today I will be starting 100mg CD2-6.

Have you had any of your tests yet? :)

So me and my hubby been together almost 10years im 25 he is 26.we have no kids we never used condoms so i went to the obgyn on 03/10/17 my doctor prescribed me 50mg of clomid and 500mg of metformin .i went on the 03/20/17 to do my blood work everything came back normal they also did hubby semien analysis.that came back low so he we to urologist and got checked every was fine they did blood work on him also .i took my hsg test on 04/13/17 that came back normal.So now i start my first cycle of clomid on 05/09/17 my first day of my cycle was 05/05/17.My husband did say im on edge and had a little mood swings here and there.so im going to wait 3 months with just the clomid and baby dancing if it dont work my obgyn suggested IUI.its driving me nutz tomorrow is my last day of clomid

Hi SweetBabyLuv!

Glad to hear that all your tests came back as normal. I have PCOS which is why I don't ovulate. My final Clomid tablets of this cycle were taken yesterday- I'm on 100mg now so I have noticed more side effects than I had on the 50mg.

Fingers crossed your Clomid cycles work for you and you won't have to move onto IUI 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->