LTTTC chat thread. Strictly no TTC talk! Pop in for some light hearted chat.

Traskey - Thank you for a better contribution than mine this morning :haha:

Dave - Youre going to have so much fun with your new sister I can just sense it!

This week seems to go a little quicker than last week :yipee:

OOh nice pic! How are we all today- always like Wednesday as it feels like the week is half way through! Samba so jealous of your 80s party! A few years ago I went to an 80s weekend at Butlins had an AMAZING time!! Everyone was dressed up in some brilliant outfits! Will pop by the journal to look at pacman! This wekend I have an Erasure concert to look forward to!

Angelina - ooops no pacman cake I forgot to upload it :dohh: but theres a pic of me in all my get up. Butlins 80's party!! OMG... I would LOVE IT!! Might have to have a quick look into it. :haha:

'I tried to discover, a little something to make me sweeter.....' Youre going to have so much fun at the concert.

Hope everyone is well. Today is going soooo slowly.... :help:

Traskey and Dave - :hi:

Oh dear, I really must get off here and do some work. Samba, i'm going to see if I can find your journal!

Traskey back away from the website lol! Samba, it was amazing I'll see if I can find the pic we had taken and post it! I even met Nathan Moore from brother beyond! Toyah was performing and loads of other washed out 80s stars!
Dave meant to say what a fab idea the big sister thing is! I knew they did the Big Brother thing as I saw it on the guide to America aka The Simpsons!
Hello to everyone else:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->