Lucky Day! 1st Happy Face (progression photo)

HuskyMomWI

Reaction score
I was so paranoid that I missed it and wouldn't be able to do my IUI this cycle. I was scared because the lines on the digital test were not there and then today... BAM... there it is with a smiley face :) So excited!

The test line on the cheapo sticks was not quite as dark as I would expect.

Attachments

• DSC04630.jpg
    DSC04630.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC04632.jpg
    DSC04632.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 38
Yayyy! great news, we all known what you'll be doing for the next 2 days :) can I ask you a question, how many of the tests did you have to take before you got a smiley face? As I tried 1 weeks pack last month and didn't get any smileys, so this cycle I'm gonna to keep buying them through out the month, I started testing 9 days after my period started x

Yay! BD nonstop for the next 3 days....LOL!!!

Yayyy! great news, we all known what you'll be doing for the next 2 days :) can I ask you a question, how many of the tests did you have to take before you got a smiley face? As I tried 1 weeks pack last month and didn't get any smileys, so this cycle I'm gonna to keep buying them through out the month, I started testing 9 days after my period started x

I started with the digital tests on day 7 of my cycle. Was doing one per day until a scan on day 13. So days 13 - 17 I have done two per day. 1 first thing in the am and one at 4PM.

I found them to be pretty reasonable on Amazon. much cheaper than the drug store.

They say the lines from the smiley don't count but must admit I always looked at my lines from my digital one!! When I got my smiley I looked at the test stick and the lines were soooo dark :)

If I don't catch the eggy this cycle I will continue to use them for next cycle as found them great and won't b using the ICs anymore x

here is the picture of my tests, you can just see the stick at the bottom is from the digital smiley, but i never go by the lines, the smiley was good enough for me

https://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc479/leasap14/photo.jpg

If I were to put together a progression pic of my OPK strips throughout the month, and I conceived that month, does that mean the lines wouldn't fade as LH would reduce as HCG rises?

Sorry to crash this thread.... I thought I was starting a new one. Opps!!! Anyone clever and know the answer anyway?

Hi madge, I'm not really sure on this but from what I've read (mainly on this site :) ) it seems as though if you get pregnant then your opks will still show up high, so I'm guessing that yes they would stay high. I've read a few people even use them as hpt as they will show as ovulating but constantly rather than just the 2 days x sorry if this all sounds hazy but I didn't want to read and not answer at all, good luck x

Looks good!! FX this is your month.When will u be testing?? Friday for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->