Lucy is half a year old!!! Now.. Food?

kbwebb

Reaction score
Me and oh we're discussing last night blw and decided that would be the best way to go, but what should I give her first? It's going to be an adjustment for us and hopefully make us healthier too, any advice on blw would be appreciated. :flower:

*I posted this here just because of the extra traffic here*

I started with fruits and veggies to get him used to picking up food and bringing to his mouth. He very quickly progressed to curries, spag bol, roast dinners. I kept all milk feeds the same until he dropped them naturally. I went with the motto that food is for fun until they turn one. Milk was is main food source for nutrients etc. And food was extra.

Enjoy, its so much fun. X

I just wanted to add not to worry about the amount she eats...or doesn't eat (she will gum most of it for a while lol!) Which is why milk remains main food source. Once you don't have that worry of "is she eating enough?" You'll enjoy it far more.

And, babies gag. Its a reflex, you'll possibly see it lots at first. Dont panic, she will just be learning how much she can fit in there etc. Choking is usually silent, so if she is making a gagging sound she'll probably be fine. Dont, whatever you do put ur fingers in her mouth to grab food out when this happens. It can push food back.

As I said, blw is so much fun. So enjoy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->