~*~Lucy's weightloss journal~*~

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Right I have decided that is it time I shifted this baby weight! I weighed myself about 1 month after having Joshua and I was back down to pre pregnancy wieght and almost back in my size 12 jeans... but since I stopped BF i have piled the weight back on. Guess i stopped watching what I eat so much or something, was used to eating the extra calories.

Now my size 14 jeans are getting tight and I HATE the way I look. I am only 5" and although I have no scales I am sure I am over 11stone which makes me very much overweight!

I have just found a 4 week diet plan that I am going to TRY my very very best to follow. I have just sat and wrote my shopping list, so as soon as this ice clears a bit I will be going shopping and buying lots of nice new healthy things.

My motivation is that once I lose the weight I need we are going to try and start trying for baby number 2 :D

Reasons to lose weight!
1. TTC baby number 2
2. Feel happier about myself
3. fit back into my clothes
4. Feel less tired

EDIT: Just hopped on wii fit to weigh myself, I'm actually 10st 3! waaay to much!
Goal 9st

So far so good!

Yesterday had weetabix for breakfast, prawn salad with lunch with a tiny bit of dressing. Dinner we had salmon on a bed of watercress, greenbeans and salad. Followed by grilled pineapple and natural yoghurt.

Did 40 minutes of exercise on the wii fit friday. Hoping to do another session this evening once LO is in bed and Oh is at work (if it is at work)

Today had toast for breakfast, grilled steak, sweet potato wedges (my diet plan said chips LOL) and veges :D
Tea tonight is a jacket potato with prawns! Yum! :D:D

Plus I get two healthy snacks a day ... does surprise me how much I am allowed to eat! :)

Enjoying the good food so far!

Good luck, and your diet is looking great so far! A nice balance of veggies, fruits and protein :thumbup: Nice to see some healthy eating and exercise!

The plan I found doesn't exclude anything really...even tells you that you can drop one snack for a glass of wine. I think because it's not restrictive it's make me more enthusitic!

Test will be friday to see if I actually lost any weight!

Day 3

Brekkie: one weatabix
Snack: 2 oatcakes with low fat olive oil spread
Lunch: One brown roll with spicey chicken, lettuce and cucumber
Tea: Chicken and veg pasta

Can I make a suggestion? More fruit and protein, and less carbs. Carbs should be reserved for exercise days really (eat a couple of hours before), and on non exercise days cut carbs by at least 50%. You're still doing great though :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->