lump horror help!!!

bigbelly2

mommy of 2!
Reaction score
well, tommy has been on solids for ages now, since he ws bout 15-16 weeks, he LOVES his grub bless him and will try anything and everything!
He has breakfast lunch and dinner, 4-5 bottles and snacks but at nearly 8 months he still cant do lumps in jars...he will eat toast (well suck it) a biscuit, choccy buttons etc but if we give him stage 2 food he gags at the lumpy bits, does eat it though but seconds later he starts wretching and the whole days food comes back up...

anyone elses babies do this, does it sound normal as i really cant remember what maddison was like at his age (i also have to remember he was 5 weeks early)

heelllpppp

h x

We've only tried one of the jars with lumps in it and Hannah wasn't fond of it (but it had a lot of carrots and she's not overly fond of those anyways). She does well on other foods though (fresh fruits--banana/avocado/melons etc.)

Mia isnt fond of lumps & I have found Ella's kitchen stage 2 food she loves it! It is on offer at tescos at £1 a sachet (£2 a day is expensive but as it is £2.10 each for my other twos lunch at school) it is textured not lumpy & seems to really fill her up!

yeah Jack was exactly the same.i tried him with my own food.i mashed up potato and carrot and he ate it but then gagged and puked it all back up. i tried him on the lumpier jars and he did the same thing. so i said i would leave it a while.so one day about 2 weeks ago i realised i had no smooth jar of dinner to give him so tried him on the lumpier jar. he ate it and kept it down :happydance: now he has the lumpier jars every day and keeps them down. i will wait before i try him on my own food again so he can get used the lumpy food with the jars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->