Lump in 14 year old boys breast ????

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced this ?? I am not overly worried as I know he is going through a lot of changes at the moment, but it was still a bit shocking when he told me and I could actually feel a pea sized hard lump under his nipple :shrug:

Just looking for some reasurrance to be honest :flower:

It sounds like a hormonal cyst to me Hon ... Tattie got one when she was about 12 and it hung around for the rest of her puberty. It was hard, pea sized, and kind of moved about a bit under the skin.

It was also painful at times so I took her to the doctors and he said it was just caused by puberty hormones rushing around and would go eventually - which it did :thumbup::hugs:

It sounds like a hormonal cyst to me Hon ... Tattie got one when she was about 12 and it hung around for the rest of her puberty. It was hard, pea sized, and kind of moved about a bit under the skin.

It was also painful at times so I took her to the doctors and he said it was just caused by puberty hormones rushing around and would go eventually - which it did :thumbup::hugs:

Thank you so much :kiss:

I agree,hormones.Sometimes it can appear that they are growing little breasts,but you can assure him things will settle down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->