Lumpy Skin

Kate&Lucas

& OH & Mush
Reaction score
Does anyone else have this and/or know how to fix it? I've had it on and off since I was about 13 but lately it's just not shifting. My mum's skin is lumpy too so I'm thinking it's a genetic thing but I hate it :(
It's like I have acne all over my face but it's not itchy, red, no pus just these raised lumps. I've never had acne so it's not like it's scars. It looks awful though!

I take pretty good care of my skin. I wear quite a bit of make-up but I use a facial wash every morning/night then tone and moisturise, and I only use sensitive products. I've tried Clearasil spot creams etc but it's done nothing, I don't think they're really spots. I'm starting to look like a toad.

I've took pictures (but it looks worse IRL, and it covers my whole face).
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/nightcharm/6607C6EA-DBE3-4AAA-B5A5-27EB0A6FDA25_zpsj43hmizg.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/nightcharm/83cd9486-e552-408f-93c2-04995983a017_zps6e7b2343.jpg

I was gonna post about similar! I have the same but only on my forehead. I'm sure no one else notices but it really bugs me! Stalking this thread!

I used to have a really bumpy forehead which nothing seemed to shift (except pregnancy actually). But I got given a Liz Earle gift pack a while ago, started to use the cleanse and polish and it totally cleared it up. I sound like I'm on commission but it really is great and even my DH uses it now!! But for me, it was the only product out of countless I tried that smoothed my skin.

I suffer from bad skin, I tried hundreds of pounds worth of stuff until I came across Liz Earle products. Within a month I had normal skin. Everything's natural, imagine how delicate and sensitive your face is then you go spreading a whole load of chemicals over it, as for clearasil... It's like drain cleaner! The hot cleanse and polish is fab, you need to buy a few cloths with it as they need washing a lot and then the moisturiser. Is was like a miracle, and I'd previously bought every other miracle cream on the market!
I actually haven't used it for a while, I get by on just coconut oil now but when I ran out 2 weeks ago within a few days I had horrid clusters of bumps forming again.. Don't want to go back there !!
Liz Earle products aren't that expensive so its worth a shot!

My skin is like it too but on my chin and forehead. so stalking this thread :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->