Lush rocking crib & link to wedding dress for sale added

peanut08

Reaction score
I have one of these for sale Freddie is now sleeping in his cot, the photo is a pic from mothercare website but i can uplaod actual pics if anyone interested, no idea how much to post it but collection welcome from near chester, CH66 :flower: The Snug is now sold

Also wicker moses basket with stand Shooting star quilt that plays twinkle twinkle tune! Waffle quilted covers with a pretty organza ribbon

Also link to wedding dress for sale on ebay xx https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160617265322&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Attachments

• crib.jpg
    crib.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 7
  • SDC12709.jpg
    SDC12709.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
  • SDC12710.jpg
    SDC12710.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1
  • SDC12707.jpg
    SDC12707.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
Sorry no pics yet, will try again in morning but we have been to hospital with baby Freddie, i found a 2cm lump on his ribs and gp sent us to hosp:cry:, they say it is a hermangioma (a build up of blood vessels) he will have a scan when appointment comes through. They told us not to worry but you do dont you.

how much did you want? and does it look exactly the same with the stand?

sorry about your little man, hope hes ok xx

Sorry now sold :cry:

Yes hun its the exact one as in pic, still for sale in mothercare and its called The Snug (added link below)bought with the rocking stand, now for the faults :haha: there is a little slither of wood missing from the rocking frame, but it is just cosmetic and one of the wickers near the hood has broken as in pic but again does not affect crib in any way again just cosmetic and i hardly notice it but just trying to list all faults, this happened when moving crib upstairs:wacko:

But overall this is in excellent used condition fully washable padded lining and the lilttle soft blanket that came with it.

Open to offers ladies, have a peek on the mothercare website for full details :flower:

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...031&pf_rd_p=231490867&pf_rd_s=related-tab-3-5

Still have another basket to add but not got round to taking pics yet but maybe tommrow?

Attachments

• SDC12640.jpg
    SDC12640.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 6
  • SDC12641.jpg
    SDC12641.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 7
  • SDC12643.jpg
    SDC12643.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 6
wow it was 100quid i dont think i could offer you enough at the mo, i have 2 moses i bought from car boot , this just looks so funky

hope you sell it, looks lovely x

wow it was 100quid i dont think i could offer you enough at the mo, i have 2 moses i bought from car boot , this just looks so funky

hope you sell it, looks lovely x

Thanks hun it is fab i will be gutted when it goes :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back