Luteal phase of 10 days or less

familygirl30

Reaction score
Hi ladies according to my fertility friend app mine is 13 days but I'm going on between 10 and 13 days as think I ovulated 3 days later than what ff says. I read online how women with luteal phases below 10 can struggle to get pregnant.Do u think this includes 10? Or below 10, my cycles are 24 at the mo
Also do you count day 1 on actual day ovulated or day aft?

I believe they say anything below 10 days. It is counted on DPO (days past ovulation). So the day you ovulate is technically day 0. The next day is 1dpo and that is how your luteal phase is counted. If you get AF on 10dpo, your luteal phase is 9 days. If you get it on 11dpo, then your luteal phase is 10 days.
Hope this helps!

I believe they say anything below 10 days. It is counted on DPO (days past ovulation). So the day you ovulate is technically day 0. The next day is 1dpo and that is how your luteal phase is counted. If you get AF on 10dpo, your luteal phase is 9 days. If you get it on 11dpo, then your luteal phase is 10 days.
Hope this helps!

Thank you for your reply, hoping then if it is 10 I'm ok

Ten days can be iffy but there's no guarantee it will be a problem. Mine was around 10 days, give or take a day, and I started taking B50. I ovulated earlier the first month and conceived immediately, so it may be something to consider if you're not having success. But I have no guarantee that it was my luteal phase - we were still well within the normal range for conception.

Thank u for your reply, yeah I will consider this if doesn't wk out this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->