M/c #2

tinymumma

Mummy to a rainbow boy
Reaction score
Sorry for being a downer, but I thought I would let y'all know. Yesterday I went into hospital for some spotting. I got bloods done and they came back with my bhcg levels at 7.8. They have clearly dropped as both tests I took, my levels needed to be at least at 25 to receive a positive result on my hpt. Later that night I began to bleed more and went to OH's house for support as I knew what was happening.
I was cramping for 30 seconds with 5 mins apart by the time I got to his house. An hour and a half later it jumped up to 3 mins long with about a minute and a half in between. Two hours later at about 1:30 in the morning, I was cramping without breaks for about an hour and a half.
I a little bit of sleep, but hardly any. As I was waiting for the taxi home, I experienced the worst of it. It went for about 45-60 mins straight.
It made it soooo much easier having OH there, he just held me and cried as I could tell how much seeing me go through that, was effecting him. I'm still bleeding, though the cramping is mild and is no where near as often.
My love to you all <3<3<3

Sorry for being a downer, but I thought I would let y'all know. Yesterday I went into hospital for some spotting. I got bloods done and they came back with my bhcg levels at 7.8. They have clearly dropped as both tests I took, my levels needed to be at least at 25 to receive a positive result on my hpt. Later that night I began to bleed more and went to OH's house for support as I knew what was happening.
I was cramping for 30 seconds with 5 mins apart by the time I got to his house. An hour and a half later it jumped up to 3 mins long with about a minute and a half in between. Two hours later at about 1:30 in the morning, I was cramping without breaks for about an hour and a half.
I a little bit of sleep, but hardly any. As I was waiting for the taxi home, I experienced the worst of it. It went for about 45-60 mins straight.
It made it soooo much easier having OH there, he just held me and cried as I could tell how much seeing me go through that, was effecting him. I'm still bleeding, though the cramping is mild and is no where near as often.
My love to you all <3<3<3

I'm so sorry for your loss. :( You're in my prayers. Xx

:hugs: so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is, make sure you surround yourself with supportive people and don't hold it all in :hugs:

I'm so sorry you had to go through this again. My prayers are with you, and I hope with time your heart can heal. Take it easy :hugs:

xxxxx

Love, love, love my darlings. It will be a difficult and painful several months for OH and I. He is begging me to try again, but I'm scared :S I would love to see another positive test, I just wonder if I can even carry to full term :nope:

Just make sure you and OH are both emotionally ready, but more importantly you feel physically ready to try again. Don't rush into things, and just take it day by day.

Don't ever lose hope :hugs:

I've just read your previous post about smoking. This is your second m/c? Maybe you should think long and hard about giving up completely before trying for another as this COULD be the reason you are m/c.
Sorry for your loss, and probably not what you want to hear but :nope:

No offense taken Jessicab22 :) I am determined to have this rainbow baby!! As of tomorrow, I will be using an e-cigarette to aid me in quitting smoking as well as a few other adjustments to my everyday life that could possibly help.
I thank everyone again for the love and support in this trying time. OH and I are deeply saddened, but know that we have learned a valuable lesson and are one step closer to having the rainbow baby of our dreams

No offense taken Jessicab22 :) I am determined to have this rainbow baby!! As of tomorrow, I will be using an e-cigarette to aid me in quitting smoking as well as a few other adjustments to my everyday life that could possibly help.
I thank everyone again for the love and support in this trying time. OH and I are deeply saddened, but know that we have learned a valuable lesson and are one step closer to having the rainbow baby of our dreams

What a wonderful attitude. Good for you :hugs: remember you are fertile after m/c so if that's what you and OH want - go for it. You'll make great parents soon! :baby:

That means so much!! :kiss:
Best of luck for you and your little bean xo
<3

I've just read your previous post about smoking. This is your second m/c? Maybe you should think long and hard about giving up completely before trying for another as this COULD be the reason you are m/c.
Sorry for your loss, and probably not what you want to hear but :nope:

sorry JessicaB22 but i find this a bit insensitive towards someone who has just miscarried. The last thing one who has lost two babies needs to hear is that it is their fault - especially because it's not.

There is no medical reason for 90% of the first trimester losses. And so SO SO many women drink, smoke and some even use drugs up to 5-6 weeks because they don't even know they're pregnant before that! Full-blown drug addicts go on having children, alcoholics go on having children, women living in war zones subjected to hard-core starvation at the edge of survival still go on having children, women with abusive partners who get beaten up go on having children, so please don't bring it down to 10 smokes now and then.

At 4 weeks 4 days the baby is barely implanted and the cigarette smoke damage can't affect it. Sorry if i sound too rude, but having miscarried myself i am a bit sensitive to the subject.
You see, i've NEVER lit up a cigarette in my life, i never took any drugs, i'm an athlete and a dancer, vegetarian and eat organic foods only, i never drank either and despite being a book example of healthy life and of a person being in touch with their own body, i still lost two pregnancies. Nothing was wrong with my babies either - hospitals ran tests on them but they were genetically perfect. The only thing i was told was: "everything is perfectly fine with you, we can't tell what's the reason in 90% of the cases."

Tinymomma, coming back to you, i am so sorry for both of your losses. I know how discouraging and heart-breaking it is, and how long it takes to heal. It is something that stays with you forever.

It is great to know your OH is supportive and that he wants you to try to conceive again. I know how paralyzing this fear is, having gone through all the pain twice, and how nerve-cracking will your next pregnancy be until you've moved past the 12 week mark.

But you are too young to give up on a dream like this. Your baby will come to you of this i'm sure. It takes a lot of time to heal, and a lot of personal work and effort too. But you know, when you do decide to try again, you are being extremely brave and you are giving a chance to a sweet little soul to have you as their momma, and that's a miracle of a fact.

Our angel babies never leave us, you know, and they are always by your side. And you are a mother already, an invisible mother, but you are, for you have loved both of your children like only a mother can. And no one can take this love away, not even a miscarriage itself.

i am sending you lots of hugs and love; this forum has a great miscarriage support session, women there are wonderful and understanding, it saved my life back then in my hardest days. you'll find lots of understanding there, regardless of your age (actually, if there is a place where you won't be judged for how young you are, it's that message board!). feel free to PM me anytime, too.

I am so sorry for your loss... I lost my baby Nova in July of last year. I am now 31 weeks pregnant with a healthy little girl I conceived 3 months after. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon <3

All the best for the future and getting your rainbow baby :hugs:

So sorry for your loss :hugs:
I wish you all the best and hopefully you and your OH will have your rainbow baby in the future :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear. I know words can't really provide you with any comfort right now, but I wish you all the best and lots of luck with any future pregnancies. Your baby is watching over you, I'm sure. :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: oh darling. I am so so sorry, it's heartbreaking even to read this! I am pregnant with my rainbow baby hun, you will get yours too. You truly seem like you deserve it :) Just know your angels are being looked after <3 And there is NOTHING you could've done to prevent this. Don't for one second blame yourself, the smoking, none of it ok. You need to heal, and this won't help you. My heart goes out to you xxxx

So sorry for your loss :'(

I feel your pain i went through with a miscarriage in may 2012 i was devastated.. it tears me appart when i see someone going through a miscarriage

If you ever wanna talk pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->