Maca anyone?

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
Does anyone here take maca? I bought some for DH a couple of years ago, but he never took it and doesnt want to, so it's sat here going to waste. Thought I might give it a go myself as I've heard us ladies can take it, does anyone know which cycle days and what dose?

:flower:

Just spent a fortune today buying it for hubbie so he better start taking it !!! Will be interested to hear if any ladies taking it, I wasn't sure?
:flower:

I bought some for my partner, have not begun yet:flower:

I take so many sups, not sure if I want to add another to the mix for me. Would be interested to hear any pos effects though:thumbup:

weve both took it for yrs (im not over 35yet) but just2let uknow, its suppose to help stimulate eggs aswell as spermx

Thanks I was hoping you'd reply honey, I remebered you used to take it before!
Do you take every day or just up to ov?

Slight warning - don't take maca if you have insomnia. I took it about 3 years ago and it made my slight insomnia horrendous. I stopped taking it after a month, but the bad insomnia carried on for months after. :growlmad:

OK, thanks for the heads up.
I don't get insomnia, but didn't get on with the last herbal supplement (soy isoflavone) I took while TTC my son, so I will stop right away if any unwanted symptoms arise!! :flower:

Slight warning - don't take maca if you have insomnia. I took it about 3 years ago and it made my slight insomnia horrendous. I stopped taking it after a month, but the bad insomnia carried on for months after. :growlmad:

Hi,
How much did you take and at what time of day?
My partner gets insomnia and it do not want to create a problem:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->