Maca root

kittiecat

Mum to Noah & Ella
Reaction score
Has anyone here used maca root to improve fertility? I'm already taking seven seas "trying for a baby" tablets and am considering taking maca too. My periods seem a bit light atm. They last for 5 days but two of those are very light days the last day often being just brown blood so I'm concerned my lining might be too thin. If you have taken it do you take it all through your cycle or just on certain days? I'm also currently going through fertility testing. Have had my bloods done and OH has his SA on the 17th July. I wont get my blood results till after then as my GP doesn't want to see me till all the results are back and then she wants to examine me.

No i used red clover blossom tablets recommend by hesrbslist for geeral fertility boost but it covers loads of problems. Bought tgem from amazon. Conceived in 3 months after trying for yr and a half. Im taking them now had chemical last month in girst month taking them do they def work

With red clover u tske up to ovulation. Think you do eith most of the herbs

Thanks hun. Decided I'm probably going to leave taking anything else until after my test results are back and see what Drs say but I'm still interested to hear about what people have taken and the results they have had for future reference!

I'm currently taking Maca and so is my hubby and while I don't know if they actually improve fertility, I've had no cylical breats pain post O since I've been taking them and OH's ejaculate has had much more volume so I would say they do definitely do something positive.

Also Maca is a good one to take when TTC because it doesn't interfere with your body by adding uneccessary extra hormones, it just balances your hormones out where you need it.

So say, if you have a deficiency or surplus of progesterone then it will balance that out for you but if your hormones are fine it won't interfere by adding more progesterone or anything.

My husband is taking maca after clomid messed everything up, the maca has restored everything and it has been shown in studys to increase sperm count.https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...133492-anyone-tried-maca-low-sperm-count.html
https://natural-fertility-info.com/maca-study-reveals-increase-in-sperm-production-and-libido.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->