Maclaren Spitfire Ltd

ames_x

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_605_10751_-1__71802_10001_

Bought off Jac a few months back, but looking for a new one :blush:
Can upload photo's of actual pram. Comes with the footmuff, liner and raincover.
Only problem is the handle seems to have popped out, can't explain it so will upload photos if needed, makes no differance to the pram though :)

how much are you asking for it?
thanks

Not sure tbh lol, useless at things like this. Open to offers though

Right lets see if these photos work! If they do, sorry about the quality... taken on my iphone as my LO has hidden my camera cable. Will be putting on ebay today or tomorrow if no interest

Attachments

• 274.jpg
    274.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 275.jpg
    275.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 276.jpg
    276.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 278.jpg
    278.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 280.jpg
    280.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 7
I will be washing it all before selling too.

Attachments

• 281.jpg
    281.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 5
  • 282.jpg
    282.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 283.jpg
    283.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 6
I'm new here- hope you don't mind. Been looking for a Spitfire for ages and I just wondered if you had a price in mind for this, please? Thanks. Kara x

It looks lovely bit I don't want to offend with a low offer as I only want a buggy for holiday that ryanair can throw around if the like!!

I think it is worth more than my Zapp!!!

I love this have u know rough price that your looking for ?x

No idea tbh lol. I just need the money to go towards another pram I want :blush:

So im open to sensible offers :flower: x

I'd be looking at about £80-100 without delivery I think, if that's any use at all? If not, I'm sure we could figure something out that would suit better. :) Kara xx

Hiya Kara, do you wanna email me to discuss? I see you havent been a member for long so I can send you a private message lol x

that would be great :) i know I'm really new here but that's because i've been scouring google looking for a spitfire and found this thread that way. :) i usually use another mummy site so this place is a bit new and confusing right now lol. :) I'm too new to post links or addresses so if i could have yours I'll be happy to get in touch that way. Kara x

Amy, you're a true legend! Arrived this morning, can't remember the last time I was so excited about a parcel arriving lmao.. It's soooo pretty, I love it! Really wanted to take it out for a test drive but I sort of went and broke my window so had to wait in for someone to fix it.. sods law, pah! :(

Anyway, just thought I'd say thanks again, and thanks so much for being so lovely to deal with from the start. :) xx

(have emailed this to you as well in case this gets lost lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->