maclaren techno xt

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
ive just brought one of these in black n i love it
the recline is great, feels really sturdy compared to other umbrella fold buggys ive used, the material quality is good too, adjustable height handles i cant see me using them because im fairly tall but good option most buggys of this type done have, has 2 pocket on back of the hood i have raincover in one leaving other for keys ect, reflectors on the wheels, n the harness is def childproof (took a bit of practice but easy once u know how:))
i had a m&P beat before n wish id gone for this in the first place
thumb up all round:thumbup:

Agree totally with everything you say! Bought one when my six yr old was a few weeks old and still use it everyday for my three yr old. Still one of the best pushchairs on the market imo. If I was to have another I would seriously consider getting a newer version with the carrycot as I always seem to revert to using this pram anyway!

I completely agree too, best umbrella pushchair ive had by far :thumbup: (and Ive had a lot!! :blush:) x

I'm after one of these, by the time I got the money together for it the sale on Mothercare ended! :dohh:

Anyone know if you can get it cheaper then £180?

You can get it cheaper, there was a website that I found it on that also had a 10% discount on its already cheap price, making it £155! I will try to find it again and post it on here for you. xx

https://www.babyandco.com/itemdetl.php/itemprcd/Maclaren_Techno_XTThis one has it on sale for £164.49. Ive used this company before, were really good. x

https://www.bambinodirect.co.uk/Mac...Frame_567-tr8/version.asp?refsource=Bafroogle

Reduced to £164.95 use code TENNEROFF then that makes it £154.95 and you get free delivery..x

I agree this is a great buggy. Mine was a steal at £80 new on the Boots website a while ago. Bargain!!! :)

Oh i really want one, have the zia though and people keep saying it would be a waste to get another buggy, but im fed up with 3 wheelers. lol x

Oh i really want one, have the zia though and people keep saying it would be a waste to get another buggy, but im fed up with 3 wheelers. lol x

The XT is 100 times better than the Zia imo. So go for one, you will love it, fab stroller and will last for ages, all covers come off and can be washing in machine and its lovely to push:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->