made a soaker *PIC* :D

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
i bought some yellow wool ages ago on sale and ive never known what to maek from it, i only got one ball and didnt want to make longies or shorties anyway cos it was bit boring, just plain yellow, so i made my very first soaker out of it :happydance: its fit!!! looks a bit short on the rise but i cant try it on leyla cos shes asleep, if its too short i may well be back here later trying to sell it haha, so i will very soon be using fitteds and wool for nightime :D

x

:happydance: im gna make one for new baby aswell, a diddy one :cloud9:

x

Attachments

• Photo-0012 (2).jpg
    Photo-0012 (2).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 15
Ooh it's cute! How long does it take you to make something like that?

took me less than a day, i started yesterday afternoon and was finished before i went to bed, just finished off the drawstring this morning while i watched lost lol

x

that's so cute! I need to learn how to knit something other than scarves or blankets, or get my mum to do some for me.

Oooh nice. I'm halfway through some longies just now :D

theyre crocheted so very very easy to make and very quick, if i was knitting im sure it wouldve took me a lot longer and a lot more stress lol

i used the 'little fire soaker' pattern, if you google it you'll find it, she makes all kind of stuff :D

x

Ahh thats lovely!! Mine is taking sooo long!! I went wrong and cocked the whole thing up so had to start again, but its taking me weeks, I can't believe it took you a day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->