Made the mistake of stepping on the scales

Smudge101

Reaction score
And with 5 weeks to go I've put on 3 stone :( I've never weighed so much in my life.

To make matters worse I asked the o/h for an honest answer as to whether, other than my obvious bump, I've got really fat. His reply was 'maybe a little bit'

Nice!!

Oh hun, hugs! It's only weight, hopefully most of out will come off after baby arrives and any left I'm sure you can lose. I haven't weighed myself for weeks and am in blissful ignorance as to how much I've put on but I'm probably not far off you! It's all worth it for our little bundles :)

In 4 weeks I gained 12lbs. I was shocked! I dont feel like i am eating a ton and I walk everyday and lift weights but somehow still manages to gain that much in a month. I was so upset at my appt today.

I refused to weigh myself whilst pregnant but ill weigh myself after haveing my baby and then diet

I haven't been weighed since my booking appointment but my m/w said she'd need to weigh me at my 37 week check so thought I'd bite the bullet and give myself a heads up on the damage. Wish I hadn't bothered now :(

Although at least it explains why the o/h hasn't pestered me for sex in a couple of weeks.

I refused to weigh myself whilst pregnant but ill weigh myself after haveing my baby and then diet

This is me too! Ill get to depressed if I knew what my weight is now and cant really diet to get it off. Wait until baby is out then start dieting xx

I weigh myself every morning and every night. Couldn't bare not knowing :). Am nearly two stone up now and about 9 weeks to go.

I went to weigh other week and was horrified and got do upset about what I put on I'm not going back till after :hugs:

I weighed myself this morning and i have put on 2 stone. Hubby said i have only put weight on my bump which is nice :) people say i dont look pregnant from behind which is lovely :) means my bum hasnt got any bigger lol :p xxx

I gained 8 pounds in 4 weeks.. I was in shock... but its something we gotta deal with being pg:)

I don't even wanna get ok a scale, im afraid of the number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->