Make Up Foundation Ideas

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
Hi ladies well i'm wanting to get a new foundation as i have noticed mine is starting to look orange on me.

I am VERY pale i have to try and get the lightest foundation out there.

I have looked at the tesco Barbara Daly foundation and they have a good colour but i havent used them before. Has anyone else?

Also any others that are good and do a very light colour thats nearly white/cream colour

thanks xx

I'm very pale and at the moment I get Jadilla J BB cream. It's Korean (BB cream was popular there way before it was here). I got mine off eBay the there although I've since found it cheaper on G Mart and it's probably one of the best bases I've ever used. It's got really good coverage but it doesn't feel heavy and it's one of the only bases I've used that hasn't made me come out in spots. Its in a tube with a sponge applicator too which is good. Otherwise infallible by L'oreal has a good ivory shade and so does Diorskin.

I'm very pale and I use Max Factor Xperience in Light Ivory 40. It's nice and light and not orangey. I've heard some of the Avon new range is good, can't remember what it's called I thnk something like Flawless??? My friend is as pale as me and she uses that in one of the lightest shades and it's no way orangey.

I actually just bought some cheap Maybelline New York (like $3) foundation in the lightest available shade.. it's not orangy at all :thumbup:

it also depends on how much coverage you need too.. luckily my acne has cleared up, so when I wear it, I only need a little bit and some concealer.

My favourite is estee lauder and they will match it properly for you as well if you have a department store nearby I would try their foundation - I usually use a lightweight one.

Though for every day I have found myself opting for Olay touch of max factor foundation in light & love that too plus I don't need a moisturizer, so makes my morning routine extra quick.

I use estee lauder double wear, as pp said if you go to somewhere like debenhams or house of fraser or boots, they will match the colour for you. It is quite expensive but it is brilliant stuff

I have chanel vitalumiere the palest shade and every table i went to (clinique, dior etc) all commented on how pale i was :lol: xx

I like maybelines dream creamy foundation but not the moose I'm using the moose cos they sold out of the other one and it's patchy, messy and more orange even tho it's the same colour I used before!! I've bought the one I was using before online now!!

i use the avon flawless as mentioned above.

its not orangy at all, i use the nude one as im very pale & find it best if i apply it with my hands rather than a sponge or brush etc.

its really nice & lasts all day.. x

boots has a foundation called dainty doll, its by nicola roberts from girls aloud and its all shades for pale skin x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->