Make up???

MadameJ

Leo*Lexie*Zander*Madison
Reaction score
Need you recommendation's girl's :flower:

We have decided to do our own make up on my wedding day as we had an absolute horror of a make up trial done by a 'professional' which left us all fearing the state's we could be left in by other 'artists'. So yeah back to my question...any tips, hints, product suggestions or must buys please do tell :)

So far I have bought :

Urban decay brightening &tightening primer
Urban decay naked foundation
Urban decay razor Sharp ultra defination finishing powder
Urban decay long lasting finishing spray.

I love them all so far but still not getting that amazing completion everyone talks about.My sister is having a mini freak because she thinks the make up will be a mess before we even sit down for the meal :/

Thanks for reading:kiss:

Make sure your skin routine is amazing for a good month beforehand. You will need to religiously cleanse, tone and moisturise, and wear as little makeup as possible in the lead up, as well as eating and drinking the right things. I don't use primer, but I use aloe vera instead as I find the results much better. Maybe worth a try if you have some lying around? Make sure any primer is completely dry before putting foundation on, and put much less foundation on that you think you need and build it up. Same with concealer. If you don't have concealer I recommend MAC for total coverage.

Is your finishing powder loose? If not that'll ruin your complexion. When applying blush and contour powder, use much less than you think you need and make it very subtle.

Thanks for the tips and recommendations :)

Yeah the powders loose so I just kind of dab my brush in n then dab it lightly on my face if that makes sense? But mainly the tea zone area.

Oh and I'll defo try the aloe Vera tip :thumbup:

Bare minerals all the way. My make up artist used it for me on my wedding day and I've been using it ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->