Make up

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
Any recommendations for day to day foundation I was using benefit playstick but it's been discontinued!

Also primer I been switching between benefit primer & Clinique primer

Happy for cheaper options too as will have to cut back a bit when on Mat leave

I personally love bare minerals foundation. I use the bare pro which is the solid version rather than the loose powder as I find it quicker and less messy to apply. My skin is in much better condition since the switch to mineral foundation too and the coverage is fab.

I personally love bare minerals foundation. I use the bare pro which is the solid version rather than the loose powder as I find it quicker and less messy to apply. My skin is in much better condition since the switch to mineral foundation too and the coverage is fab.

I've had a look looks good so many colours to choose from though how long do you find it lasts?

I used to use benefit and Clinique, I changed to using no7 about 18 months ago (since maternity leave also) and I like it. I get the 24h one, I always buy it on 3 for 2 and I also get the matching concealer. I use Clinique or benefit primer (I already own both but will probably replace with a cheaper version) and ten finish with body shop loose powder. I use rockateur by benefit for blush since a similar shade in the body shop was discontinued and I can't find a cheaper lterbative in a similar shade!

i used to use benefit playstick as well, but switched to mac studio fix powder to foundation about 4 years ago and haven't looked back! i've just started buying a liquid mac one as well and then i use the powder on top. i buy it from debenhams so that i get the beauty card points - they add up pretty quickly and i use the points towards it when i'm next buying it :)

primer wise id love to find one that works as well as benefit porefessional for me but doesn't cost as much!

primer wise id love to find one that works as well as benefit porefessional for me but doesn't cost as much!

I've just bought 'the ordinary' high adherence silicone primer and I love it. £4 (!!!) from ASOS. Was using NYX shine killer but wasn't loving it but love this one for almost 3x less £! It's made my makeup survive even through my daughter being a savage beast when she grabs my face :haha:

I've had a look looks good so many colours to choose from though how long do you find it lasts?

All day honestly. I have to use primer or it doesn't seem to cover as well but it doesn't really wear off at all, I use mineral veil to seal also. I can apply at 7am and my foundation will still look fine at 10pm. I always carry solid mineral veil to touch up when out and about but don't often need to.

I've just bought 'the ordinary' high adherence silicone primer and I love it. £4 (!!!) from ASOS. Was using NYX shine killer but wasn't loving it but love this one for almost 3x less £! It's made my makeup survive even through my daughter being a savage beast when she grabs my face :haha:

oooo thank you! :) I use the ordinary moisturiser and a couple of their serums and I love them, so I'm definitely going to try this! :D

Fab I'm going yo take a look at all of these & will prob need to visit for colour matching as I do struggle with this!

Def going to nose at this primer on asos also

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"