Making the change to cloth

Emz1982_in_uk

Mummy to Dino & BaBa
Reaction score
Hello ladies :flower:

Ok, in short, I've always wanted to use cloth but for many reasons haven't. Now I feel the time is right to make the move to re-usables but don't know where to start.

Soooooooooo, are there any threads on here I can look at to get a view of best cloth to use etc etc

Your help would be muchly appreciated :thumbup:

If you take a look at the FAQ sticky that should give you a start :)

as above and wanted to wish you good luck! We're here to answer any qus you might have aswell.

Don't forget to check whther your local council do an incentive for start up, you could be entitled to a free voucher. There's a link in my siggy that has a few listed :flower:

Thank u ladies. After I posted that thread I noticed the sticky:blush:

Ooooh, good luck!!
I get so over-excited at the amount of new mums in this section now :)
it's so fab.
I'm sure you'll love cloth and you'll have lots of fun building your 'fluffy stash'!!

Be sure to check the 'nappy swap and sell' section above and also try: www.clothnappytree.com for bargains (often refered to on here as cnt - no, we're not being rude lol) ;)

it always seems like a complete minefield, but once you get your head around it, it does get easier - promise.

Good luck & have fun!!

Ooooh, good luck!!
I get so over-excited at the amount of new mums in this section now :)
it's so fab.
I'm sure you'll love cloth and you'll have lots of fun building your 'fluffy stash'!!

Be sure to check the 'nappy swap and sell' section above and also try: www.clothnappytree.com for bargains (often refered to on here as cnt - no, we're not being rude lol) ;)

it always seems like a complete minefield, but once you get your head around it, it does get easier - promise.

Good luck & have fun!!

She's right, it does get easier!! I've been using fluff on Evie for a couple of weeks and I keep wondering why I didnt do it sooner! And the girls here are all so friendly too.. the Swap and Sell sticky is a great place to buy pre loved nappies... I've bought loads from here so that I can try different brands :thumbup:

I ventured into cloth a few times before stopping again, and only went full time when La was 7 months - I think it was to do with finding the perfect nappy for us (we love BG flips!) Once you have your perfect nappy it's all a breeze!! Even my husband loves them and raves about them to people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->