Making The Switch

PitBullMommy

Princess, FF & Angel Mom
Reaction score
We're thinking of making the switch from disposable diapers to cloth ones. We're spending $45 every 3-4 weeks for disposable ones and I think going to the cloth ones might be cheaper in the long run. I've done research on how to wash, dry and use them, but does anyone have any suggestions for us? I bought the gerber pre-folded ones today, just a pack of 12 so we can try them and we are going to get the plain vinyl covers as well. I hope they work, though I'm told that diaper rash can be more prevelent cause there isn't any air flow, so I'm nervous about that cause she's only had it once in her life...so, how many people use cloth diapers?

I never used cloth diapers, but sister-n-law did and she always raved about how great they were. We spend a lot of money on diapers, here as well, but I thought to myself that I would spend that much or more in just trying to wash the cloth diapers in the laundry (water, detergent, etc.) If you can do it, then it's a great thing to do. It's better for the environment; that's for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->