Malakye Kameron is here!!!

Sayuri

Mummy to Malakye
Reaction score
Hello all! (This is long)

Well I have a few mins to write my birth story before this little man wakes up!
As some of you know I was due on 10th Spetember but my little man didnt arrive then! its seemed that I had made tooooo comfy a home for him:wacko:

Well on Wednesday 15th September I went for my first Membrane Sweep the MW said I was already 2cm dialated! The MW said that if it didnt happen she would book me in for an induction on the 22nd September however the next morning my plug came out and with great happiness I thought yes! this is it!....alas no:nope:. I felt soo low at this point I just wanted to see my litttle man and felt that time was running out and I would have to be induced:nope:

Saturday 18th came and I felt no different part from looking and feeling like a giant beachball. DH decided that we should go into town and walk around I thought "great I cant be bothered " but did so anyway. After walking around and buying some bits for a few hours we came home, had dinner and watched a film...well the film watched me I fell asleep:blush:.

At about 11.pm that night whilst drifting in and out of sleep I felt a 'pop' it kinda woke me up because I thought "ooh I just farted" but it didnt seem like a fart....then a warm gushing of fluid started to come down I shouted to DH that my waters were breaking and DH started running around with towels (it was rather comical)

We called my Father-in-law whom took us to the Hospital, once there I was shown into the delivary suit for checks. The midwife looked at my cervix which she said was closed...I thought strange because midwife had previously said I was 2cm dialated! Anyway I told her that I had started to feel pain and it kept coming and going. DH had been timing and pain was coming every 8 mins. By 1pm it was coming every 6 mins I told MW that I really wanted to poo and that I had been vomitting, she looked at me strangely and said that it seemed as if I was in established labour. She asked if I wanted any pain killers I said no she examined me again and waas surprised that I was 5cm dialted! I was extatic half way there and I was coping with the pain. MW said that I was doing really well without any form of pain relief, but I told her my period was like a contraction each month due to my fibroids. She said I could use the Gas and Air if I wanted it would take the edge of the pain, I didnt really like it but it became my bestfriend. By 6am 19/9/2010 the pain was bad at 9am I wanted to push!! Malakye had however started to go into distress with some of my contractions he was getting tired. Lots of DR's and nurses came into the room the consultant stated that I weas 9cm Dialted but could still feel cervix and shouldnt push yet! I was going MAD I wanted to push soooo bad! FINALLLY she said I could push but he just wouldnt come out! They used forceps, Vontouse and finally I had an episiotomy :brat:

Malakye came out at 9.44 on a sunny Sunday morning weighing 9lb 5 I lost lots of blood and was very weak but he was all soooo worth it home now with my little man and DH. I just want to say a big THANKYOU to all my September Stars Ladies for all the wonderful support! and for those who are still waiting fopr their bundles hope you see them soon xxx Say

Congratulations. He looks perfect. And at that weight, no wonder he did not want to come out. :) xx

congrats nd what a lovely name!
xx

congrats on the arrival of gorgeous Malakye. Hope you are recovering well and settling back at home with your new addition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->