male results... please look

mumanddad

1 Angel, 1 rainbow & ttc
Reaction score
Good morning ladies

I keep thinking about last thursday my second visit to fs...

Well i lost just under two stone in just over 4 weeks so really happy.. I also made my mind up to have the hsg? Or hcg lol but its on hold now.

Oh had to do another sperm sample because since the big hospital move in peterborough the labs lost loads of results..

Well we got his results and there was no wiggly bits what so ever, the spun his test and still nothing, but his tests before where all ok...

The consultant told us this is very rare, has anyone else came across this?m

Oh has to do another two tests and we are hoping this is just a blip, and he is having hormone blood tests done tomorrow.

Thanks for reading any advice would be greatfully recieved x

Good morning ladies

I keep thinking about last thursday my second visit to fs...

Well i lost just under two stone in just over 4 weeks so really happy.. I also made my mind up to have the hsg? Or hcg lol but its on hold now.

Oh had to do another sperm sample because since the big hospital move in peterborough the labs lost loads of results..

Well we got his results and there was no wiggly bits what so ever, the spun his test and still nothing, but his tests before where all ok...

The consultant told us this is very rare, has anyone else came across this?m

Oh has to do another two tests and we are hoping this is just a blip, and he is having hormone blood tests done tomorrow.

Thanks for reading any advice would be greatfully recieved x

I just had the HSG procedure done yesterday..It was fine until the put the balloon in. I was chilling spread eagle with my hands behind my head with just mild cramping. All of a sudden BAM! lol, it went from mild to a hard labor pain in a split second. It didn't last but maybe 5 seconds but it still made me yell out "Oh my god". Definitely take 4 Ibuprofens. Do not get discouraged, I am just warning you. It is fine after that 5 seond pain, I promise.

O lol im.scared now haha...

Did they give you you results there and then?

im sorry im probs gunna make you feel really bad but i had the problem of rather then believeing all the horror stories, i believed the people that said dont believe the horror stories, its fine it dont hurt a bit. WRONG!! infairness from my results i can understand why it hurt so much, the balloon going in etc wasnt too bad, bit crampy but then she put the dye in OWWIIIEEEE!! both my tubes are blocked/damaged so its like tryin to push the dye where is isnt ment to go, and the nurse did admit she push too much then she was suppose to tryin to shift the blockage (thanks very much -.-) but it was horrific, i passed out from the pain, not impressed, i could tell from the xray my results but i have to wait until june for the doctor to tell me my ''official'' results and options, i know its gunna be bad :( xx

Yeah they gave me results right than..The doctor also called a couple hours later.

Omg that was bad. ... I think i need a good clean out because i have had two mc but the doctors never did any thing about them

also when my waters broke with my angel the hospital refused to see me so fs thinks i might have an infection from then..... I waited 10 hours before iwas seen

I had this done 3 months ago in hospital procedure, the RE did it herself. I took 4 ibuprofen 30 min prior to the test, you should be able to request (from your doctor who's ordering the test), a small dose if Valium or other relaxant
if you are really bothered or scared.
Either way, my experience with it was not bad. I was nervous, but it went quickly and smoothly, a bit of a cramping pain when they inflated the balloon but then it went away in a few seconds. My tubes were fine. They let me watch on the monitor as it was happening and the doctor did the procedure so she gave me the results right there. Good luck with your test! Hope it all goes well! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->