• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mall attack in Kenya..

Feff

Reaction score
Has anybody heard about this? I'm absolutely disgusted, how does it even happen? :( hardly anything shocks me these days knowing that there are such crazy things happening but this really struck a chord.. One of the victims was apparently 38 weeks pregnant, another woman who was there said that the gunmen tried to shoot her son but missed him by an inch, the bullet bounced off the wall and hit another young boy.

Updates are on www.itv.com/news

There was an article on the daily mail (I know) about a 4 year old boy telling the gunmen that they were bad men :( made me so upset, obviously it's bad enough for the adults but imagine the poor children? It just doesn't bear thinking about!

It's just awful. One newspaper said they tortured people in the worst ways possible before killing them

Scenes of mothers trying to escape with children, its bloody awful. You can not imagine out shopping and then this happening, them poor people

What on earth is wrong with these people. Evil !

I just don't understand why they think it's acceptable to do it :( disgusting, really does make you scared to leave the house!

Something like this I feel will happen here soon, feeling I have...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->