Malware warning when opening a thread??

Ley

mum to 3 pinks
Reaction score
I just tried to open a thread in WTT and got this warning

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at www.babyandbump.com contains elements from the site www.magicalkingdoms.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.magicalkingdoms.com.

Anyone have any idea??

I think magical kingdoms host some of our tickers, but not seen anything like that reported before

I'll let S.C know though x

I am having the same issue now, cant automatically open a thread if they have a magicalkingdom disney ticker :thumbup:

Glad to see it's not just me then.

Thanks x

I've got this happening on various threads too. Not all of them but some threads are bringing up the warning.

woohoo i was able to post that... its doing my head in, every other post wont work, and its usually when ive written loads!

i keep getting it on the second page of hayleys post in GS about alex's headstone.. i cant open it at all :-(

Same here, using Chrome and keep getting the same warning due to a magicalkingdom ticker being used in a signature. I can choose to proceed, but it's very annoying to have to do so when trying to view a thread. Haven't had the problem before, new since today.

ooh i use chrome too.. wonder if its a chrome issue that im having?

yep i use chrome and have the same problem. i think i had it before ages ago, might be worth clearing out all history etc, i'm sure that helped last time.

don't know if anyone can read this but now I can't open page 2 of this thread either because I'm getting the same warning.

I have the same issue too (with only one other thread so far)
I cant read the second page of this thread either for the same reason....so not sure if I will see the response to this post

Ladies ive reported it to Admin ...

They are extremely busy today because its their LO's 1st birthday but Stircrazy will look into it as soon as possible

Just be careful and take the same precautions that you would if you recieved the message anywhere else on the internet

Yip me too, on chrome also. It does give you an option to tick a box and carry on though.

x

The reason it does it on page 2 of this thread as well now is because of princess_bump's ticker in her signature. If you turn off signatures for now you shouldn't have this problem anymore.

Unrelated, but Congrats Megan!! Hope you all had a lovely birthday =)

It's an image so doubt anything malicious is going on (Google's rerporting must be messed up today)... but if it is getting in the way of surfing the forum then I'll have to disable them (sorry to anyone that has them).

Will have a look into this in a sec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->