MAM Bottles & The Perfect Steriliser

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Well seen so many topics even asked myself since MAM don't do one and most recommend the AVENT at a squeeze well I bought the BOOTS steriliser (black, silver & clear) and 6 bottles fit perfectly in without a squeeze so thought I'd let you girls know :D

x

i think its the same boots one i have if it is it doesnt go in the steriliser but it is great used to be able to get 6 dr browns in with all the bits and bobs was like doing a jigsaqw though lol

you know you can part attach the bits on the bottles hun loosely and sterilise? like building your bottle back together but rather than attaching the bits just lay loosely on top ...hope that makes sense lol

And you only need one of those trays they put in (that go above bottles)

babezone its a steam steriliser hun £34.99

ah ill stick to the avent one thn lol i can squueze 5 in ther just xx

Is that the microwave one your using? I have the Tommee micro one and its quite big!

I hate the Tomee ctn bottles and to top it off I hated the fact their own steriliser was a jigsaw to get the stuff in! grrr

We only have 1 MAM bottle but we have to lie it down in our tommee tippee to sterilise it. I'm glad he's only having 3 bottles a day lol. I really like the MAM bottles so it's useful to know, thanks Wobbles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->