Mama packs

M

MrsEngland

Mama packs are like an eco version of the bounty packs that you get. There is some info about them on here...https://www.mamapacks.eu/2010/01/mama-pack/

And you can get them for free on this site just have to pay postage....https://bibsnbots.info/mama-packs-c-90/mama-pack-p-476

If they are out of stock by the time you read this then the first website has a list of how to get hold of one (websites and shops) if you click the get a pack tab at the top.

i had one come from millies nappies today not too bad x

Mine should be here this week so i will let you know =)

Loads of samples, washing powder, sweets, nappies, chocolate, these weird washing shell things, some stretch mark cream and theres a form in there to claim child benefit when the baby is born. There was other stuff but i'm at my parents and can't quite remember!

So in your opinion, was it worth paying the p&p for?
I already have a child benefit claim form, part filled in, so all i have to
add is the birth date and name of baby, then i can send it. x

I think it was worth it personally. theres loads in there.

Is there anywhere else I can get one? Everywhere seems to be out of stock at the moment!

Theres a list on the second website link i posted if not try emailing some of the suppliers and they can usually let you know when they will have them back in stock.

I'm having a problem getting on there. I can get on the site, but I can't register for a pack :0(

just ordered mine cost me £2.39ish postage, will let you know when it arrives :thumbup:

:D i considered buying one but thought no point since not pregnant lol hopefully they will still be around when/if i do get pregnant :D

yay - i just got the last one on that website!! woop

Well got mine few days ago and its not bad, got 2 nappies, sample of washing powder, some natural washing nuts(never seen or herd of these before but i will give them a go), a bar of galaxy yom yom, a sample of baby wash, a liquid iron sample and some nappy cream oh and the reusable cotton bag it all came in! not bad : )

Got mine! I paid £3 postage! Pretty good though... got loads of free samples! more than what I got in my bounty pack xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->