mamas and papas rubix

sparkle05

Reaction score
Hello can anyone give a review of the mamas and papas rubix. I have been looking at a few prams over the last few days and am edging towards this one as it comes with carrycot, pushchair, foot muff and rain cover.

Thank you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am having this being delivered tomorrow :happydance:
I will have a play with it and let you know what its like as I can't find any reviews on it either :shrug:

Pram is not too difficult to put together but instructions are a bit rubbish. The carrycot is actually soft and you have to zip in plastic boards in end to make it hard which isn't a bad thing as when not in use it could be folded away. It also comes with a really soft, comfortable mattress.

Taking the wheels on and off is very easy as is closing and opening the pram.
It is a real winter pram with the carrycot, it looks lovely and cosy :)

It is large and quite wide so not too good for public transport but it can close up surprisingly small. The basket is one of the larger ones considering other prams on the market.
It is a real walking pram, comfortable for baby, large wheels, large basket.

I love the handles which can adjust to the right height for my 6 year old and also for my OH who is 6.4 :)

I haven't tried out the older seat yet as it was a bit of a struggle to fit material over bars for carrycot, you have to press quite hard on press studs and couldn't be bothered to do it all again :)

If you have any questions pm and I will try and get back to you :)

its nearly identicle to the herbie

Thank you Tuesday for your review :hugs: I was beginning to think i had dreamt about the pram and it didn't really exist lol.
We are going to take a look at this pram at the mamas and papas store. It is certainly in my top 5 for viewing lol :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->