Mamas and papas sola (grass) fab condition!

bananabump

Mummy to Leo!
Reaction score
Hiii ladies! :flower:

I'm selling my Mamas and Papas Sola which is the grass design.. purely because I'm becoming a bit of a pramholic and want to try lots of different ones lol It's been fab and I do really like it.. nice and easy to push, looks great, Leo loves staring at the pattern and it's not huge when folded either!

Here's the link to Ebay or send me a message on here if you're interested! I'd be looking at collection only and live in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham.

Thanks for looking! xxx

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320817700735?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Sola 6.jpg Sola1.jpg Sola5.jpg

Sola3.jpg Sola8.jpg

boooo thats my dream buggy. But my oh says im only aloud a new one when i sell my old one :(. These only come up when i cant have lol. Hope it sells for you x

Aww that's a shame... but you never know, it might still be for sale when you have sold yours! xxx

Ahh fair enough, I've heard they are pretty bulky too!

Sola is still for sale ladies and I'm open to offers!! x x x

It is lovely! Just the raincover hun, never needed the footmuff, I just use a thick blanket xxx

would you be interested in a swap? for a mothercare xcursion the seat unit and footmuff have only been used about 6 times includes raincover :)

Attachments

• IMAG0038.jpg
    IMAG0038.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2
Sorry hun, already got my heart set on the new pushchair I want!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members