Mamas and Papas SOLA

butterflie

Reaction score
Was just wondering for others opinions on the sola? i know its early days still but m&p's have 10% off at the moment until sunday so thinking its probably worth putting a deposit down to protect from price rises in the new catalog as you can change colour etc nearer the date of collection etc xx

Hiya i made a post in this forum a few days ago about the Sola as i am thinking about buying one too :) I got a couple of replies and they were all really positive so i'm going to go for it. Hope this helps xxx

thank you, m+p's have 10% so think i will go tomorrow and put a deposit down xx

I've got a Sola and i love it :thumbup: well worth the money IMO x

We have a Sola and it's great you can't go wrong with it!

This is the pram Ive been looking at.
Is it small when folded down?

yes, the handle folds so its super easy to put in a boot

Ive bought a sola a couple of weeks ago after having 4 new prams previously :dohh: and i can honestly say there will be no more, i love it. :thumbup:

<3

I love the Sola and can't wait to get it! Most prams are a bit dull but I'm getting the green one and it's so pretty!

I have a Sola! I love it, its mega easy to push and folds down ok. You might like to know the Cybex Aton adaptors work with the cabriofix, as I have a cabriofix and have used the car adaptors, really useful for shopping trips as the chassis takes up loads less space in the boot without the seat unit.

One tiny niggle is the footmuff doesnt come up anywhere near high enough so you need extra blankets, and at 56 quid it wasnt cheap. It does look lovely though. :)
I had a few problems with the wheels going mega wobbly and some of the screws going rusty, but to give them credit, mamas and papas repaired it and replaced the wheels without any issues.

Lots of people don't rate mamas and papas customer service but I had a really good experience with them.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->