Mamas & Papas SKATE travel system+extra *LAST BUMP B4 EBAY*

helz81

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I apologise it has taken me such a long time!

Here's what is included:

2 in 1 pram/pushchair with apron and m&p raincover- carry cot and a pushchair seat in 1 unit! Very easily changed around, can face parent facing or forward facing. Easy to put on and off the chassis. Lovely chocolate colour.

Prima viaggio car seat. suitable from birth to 13kg. This is black but I always thought it matched the chassis alot better as the chassis has alot of black on it. NEVER in any accident and NEVER been mis treated.

Car seat adapters- these allow the car seat to click onto the pram chassis to form a travel system. Worth its weight in gold when baby falls asleep in the car (they all do!!) you don't need to wake baby up you just remove car seat out of the car and click it onto the chassis!

M&P surefix adjustable car seat base- again, this is worth its weight in gold. Once fitted into your car you only need to click the car seat on and go! No messing around with belts and buckles!

Matching pram bag
Car seat raincover

This is a used travel system- the chassis has the usual scratches that you must expect from a 2nd hand system but all fabrics are in great condition,no stains or rips, just nice and clean ready for a new little owner.
Would prefer someone to come collect it as I imaginge it would be expensive to send by courier. I am in East Yorkshire

Anymore pics or questions please ask! xx

Attachments

• skate.jpg
    skate.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 14
  • skate1.jpg
    skate1.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 12
  • skate2.jpg
    skate2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 10
  • skate3.jpg
    skate3.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 11
Nobody want to make me an offer? I don't bite (much,lol) xx

Last bump, going on Ebay tonight,it's in our way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->