Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of All Her Excuses Not To Have Sex

NoodleSnack

Reaction score
But remember: wife is the one posting it online for all to see.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/21/man-wife-spreadsheet-sex_n_5605670.html

I feel bad for both of them. He probably felt rejected and she probably has some insecurities about her body.

i found this funny, as it sounds like me and OH, i think if OH was to do it, id see the funny side of it, assuming he sent it in a funny way, if not id feel insulted and quite guilty, it would also make me realise how often i say no.
yes the wife needs to see how much she says no, and that hubby 'needs' it. but hubby needs to realise, not all women have a high libido, i know i dont, thats why i can turn sex down for maybe 2 weeks, but i do also attend to OHs 'needs' even if i dont really want to or not really in the mood

I saw this posted on facebook and the general consensus from Mum's was - he got it 3 times in a little over a month, he should be grateful lol!

I thought it was quite funny.

First thing I thought was the Wife needs to come up with better excuses.

I thought it was ignorant to be honest. :shrug:

I get where he's coming from, and how that's frustrating but that is NOT the way to go about getting your wife to have more sex with you. :nope: I mean really? And so what's the alternative? She's just to have sex with him any time he wants it regardless of how she's feeling about it?

There are better ways to get to the bottom of why she's not wanting to. I might be a bit more sided because my husband has an incredibly high sex drive, whereas mine are almost non-existant at the moment. Between working, caring for our daughter who has special needs and trying to keep up with the housework the LAST thing I want when I finally get a break is to have someone paw at me. :blush:

Well, I'll admit, we BOTH use the "I need a shower, I'm gross" excuse....but it sounds like she was really exhausted a lot, she fell asleep watching tv not a few minutes later a couple of times?

I wonder what this chap was trying to achieve by doing this...surely you'd have to be pretty stupid to think that would get you laid more often!

I think this is really childish on his part. Does he expect her to just have sex with him whenever HE feels like it? No one should have sex or do anything sexual unless THEY WANT TO. They say it takes 2 to tango. . she was obviously tired on some occasions as she fell asleep not long after the 'attempt' was made.
And has he thought that maybe it's his repeated attempts that are turning her off? There's nothing more annoying than having someone paw at you when you're not in the mood. Leave her be and she'll most likely come to you! Urgh.

I think it's amazing that this guy spent so much time compiling a list of obvious excuses why his wife doesn't want to have sex with him, and it apparently never occurred to him to ask himself seriously why his wife doesn't want to have sex with him.

She's not really attracted to you anymore, dude. The reasons for that could be myriad, but probably one of them is that you think sarcasm, pedantry and guilt are good techniques for getting laid more. Men can be so stupid.

Sucky situation all around really. I can't believe they're not more in tune with each other to have to be in the situation to turn him down iykwim, I don't think I have EVER made an excuse to not have sex, but hubby can tell when would be a good time to try it or not! I would feel a bit neglected to only have sex the amount of times in the spreadsheet but I would like to know what he actually did to try to initiate sex.

I just think it's funny tbh. She can't have been that put out by it to post it online.

I think the spreadsheet was a last word kind of thing, after he had given up. He sent it when she left for a work trip.

Two years ago, I would have come down harder on the women, only seeing the rejection but not the reasons, but now I realise that men play a big part in turning their wives against them.

PS: Larkspur, congrats on your new arrival and welcome back. Is she a little darling?

Oh thanks!

She is a real little darling! Almost STTN already and unbelievably cheerful and self-contained during the day; hence me having the spare time and energy to return to diversions such as B&B. :haha:

No creativity or effort has gone into her rejections, which to me illustrates that not only is he a crappy lover but that she is disconnected from the relationship.

Oh thanks!

She is a real little darling! Almost STTN already and unbelievably cheerful and self-contained during the day; hence me having the spare time and energy to return to diversions such as B&B. :haha:

Lucky you. I'm starting to pine for a lg of my own. Hopefully I will get a good sleepy pink bundle too. :D

*dips head in to shout* yay! Larkspurs back! Congrats on your little girl, nice to see your name popping up again :)

I thought it was ignorant to be honest. :shrug:

I get where he's coming from, and how that's frustrating but that is NOT the way to go about getting your wife to have more sex with you. :nope: I mean really? And so what's the alternative? She's just to have sex with him any time he wants it regardless of how she's feeling about it?

There are better ways to get to the bottom of why she's not wanting to. I might be a bit more sided because my husband has an incredibly high sex drive, whereas mine are almost non-existant at the moment. Between working, caring for our daughter who has special needs and trying to keep up with the housework the LAST thing I want when I finally get a break is to have someone paw at me. :blush:

I agree. I don't understand the whole "needing" to have sex so many times per week, or per month, etc. I think the constant push for it, constant requests for it can be extremely off-putting, especially when you are exhausted from working all day, then caring for kids all evening, then picking up house, etc. Last thing possible I want to do after all that is be messed with when I just want to go to sleep. Yes, I do understand men have needs, but I also understand that I have needs such as a good night sleep, and the need to be left alone some nights. Constant pushing at me for sex is annoying and unnecessary, so I can definitely see how so many excuses to avoid it can be possible. Its just needs to be a balance, really. I have finally gotten DH to stop bugging me about it so often so that I am more willing when he actually DOES really want it.

I go through phases of wanting it every day lol or not at all! But one thing that puts me off is him nagging for sex, or making silly comments etc. He thinks he is hard done by but considering we have an 11 week old and done it at least 12 times I think he’s lucky (granted I’ve not done it in the past 2 weeks though as I had a period and felt really insecure since).

If hubby sent me a list I wouldn’t be annoyed, but the nagging for it does annoy me.

It’s funny in the early days that sex is all passion and as more children get added it becomes a scheduled occurrence.

I feel sorry for the guys who have to beg for sex from their wives. I mean, if they're at the begging phase all ready throw the poor guy a bone. (pun intended??) There are times I don't fully feel like it but I do it anyways and you know? It's never as bad as I thought it would be. LOL

As for the spreadsheet....I'm the queen of passive-agressive behaviour and even that is a bit...tacky....for me. But then, I believe that my sex life is not the place to be passive aggressive. Open, honest communication is the only thing that works. If one partner is unhappy with things then they need to talk (not whine) about it and the other person has to listen. Both sides need to make concessions especially when the drives do not match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->