Manchester Hotels

jenny82

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows anywhere nice to stay there? We're going there for one night after our friend's wedding and want to treat ourselves as we never go away ever. Somewhere cosy/romantic/fancy! Can't spend tonnes but we can afford to stay somewhere nice!

The Lowry is lovely - no idea how expensive it is as I wasn't paying! x

I sound like such a cheapo but, we stayed in the Premier Inn by the Trafford Centre and it was actually gorgeous! I adored it, massive bed, lovely rooms, etc. Plus its literally a walk over the road to shopping heaven!

If you are staying in the City Centre try the Hilton Deansgate it is fabulous right by the locks and close to most places. It is usually around £130-£160 per night and the breakfast is to die for.

For a cheaper stay there is the Ramada in Picadilly Gardens which is bang smack in the City Centre.

I would also have a look at lastminute.com for some ideas on the hotel but I would definatley recommend the Hilton.

I stayed in travel lodge I think...but the room was flooded haha!

But, OH went with some friends and stayed at the Crowne Plaza...no idea how expensive it is (they got a deal on lastminute.com), but he said it was really nice!

Great! Thanks, I'll google those recommendations now.

OH found a hotel too called Abode that he really wants to stay in now because of the Michael Caine restaurant attached to it. He wants to do the taster menu which sounds flippin amazing to me so I'm gonna look there too! We won't be doing any shopping so being close to stuff doesn't really matter as long as there is food, wine and a big comfy bed ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->