Manchester - Places to eat?

shellideaks

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
OH and I are meant to be going to Bem Brasil tomorrow night for his birthday. However he's been ill this week and still hasn't really got his appetite back so I'm reluctant to spend £60+ on all you can eat food when I know he's not going to each that much.

Does anyone have recommendations of somewhere to go? It doesn't need to be posh or anything, we're just taking the chance to have a meal together alone for a change :)

La vina on Deansgate is nice if you like tapas :) or Panama Hattie's x

I second the tapas! Or you could just nosy around China Town and find something there- there also used to be an amazing Chinese restaurant behind Piccadilly station heading towards Toys-R-Us, don't know if it's still there though. If you fancy takeaway you MUST try Archie's on Oxford Road. I can't think of any posh restaurants off of the top of my head, I always end up at Yo! Sushi, but if I think of anything I'll come back!

Yang Sing in China town is really nice, the staff are really friendly and the banquets are gorgeous!

My favourite restaurant ever, although to be fair it's been a number of years since I last went :/

How are you getting there? Pucchini's in Swinton is to die for!

The plan was to drive in to Manchester but OH has been throwing up all day so we ended up staying in. Bless him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->