Marble run help please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal85uk

Reaction score
Any advice or recommendations for a marble run for a 3.5 year old girl? She loves her cousins marble run which is way too advanced for her so I am after an age appropriate one. Is wooden better than plastic or vice versa? I dont mind if it will need "extras" or expansion packs as I can ask family for these.

Thanks for the help!!!

:wacko: mind boggled!!

I'm looking for one for Connors 4th birthday in December, want him to play with it with his 6 year old sister, I'll be looking at this thread as I don't know how to choose one

493-5473_PI_1000255AL01.jpeg

493-5473_PI_1000255MN.jpeg

This is the 1 I got my son (3 1/2) I had a good look about ob amazon ect and this seems to be the brand to get when it comes to marble runs. I payed £15 for it had £5 off
1 thing you need to watch out for it some are designed to take mini marbles which I didn't want this 1 I bought takes regular sized marbles :) x

We've got that one too, it's great although mine does fall over sometimes!

View attachment 812547

View attachment 812549

This is the 1 I got my son (3 1/2) I had a good look about ob amazon ect and this seems to be the brand to get when it comes to marble runs. I payed £15 for it had £5 off
1 thing you need to watch out for it some are designed to take mini marbles which I didn't want this 1 I bought takes regular sized marbles :) x

I'm also looking and have read loads of reviews and i think there's 2 versions of that galt one, could you link the one you have? Thanks :)

https://www.tesco.com/direct/galt-t...kit/493-5473.prd?pageLevel=sku&skuId=493-5473

Hope that works xx

View attachment 812547

View attachment 812549

Thanks, the entertainer have got this for £15, think I'll order this

The Hape wooden one is amazing but a bit expensive.

What type have her cousins got?

I like the idea of a wooden one considering the hape one or the cugolino both blinking expensive but I think the offer more building options than the plastic ones or quadrilla.
But I can't decide if I should leave it another year.

We've bought one of the wonderworld trix tracks set for DD2. She'll only be 2.5 at christmas so liked the fact it was quite simple and has wooden balls that are larger than proper marbles. Think theres 5 different sets altogether and you can connect them up to make larger runs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"