**Marie Claire interview opportunity for first-time pregnant mums**

Sarahhar

Reaction score
Bristol first-time mums with bumps?
I saw the "Bristol" thread and thought I'd get in touch.
I am a journalist doing a feature for Marie Claire magazine on an amazing workshop being held in Bristol this weekend called Motherhood 2 me, which aims to psychologically prepare women for motherhood - exploring issues such as career, identity, body image, relationships etc.
There is one free place up for grabs on the course! I am looking for a first time mum to attend and be interviewed about her experiences (along with three other women).
Ideally you would be a professional women aged 25-40, pregnant for the first time, with concerns about some of the issues raised above. I'm particularly interested in women who worry about the impact of pregnancy (and motherhood) on their body, body-image, and relationship with their partner/husband/boyfriend.
If you're interested I'd love to hear from you!
Sarah

Are you a professional pregnant woman aged 25-40, with concerns about becoming a mother?

I am looking for a first time mum to be featured in a Marie Claire feature on a brand new workshop taking place in Bristol this weekend (25/26 June) called Motherhood 2 Me. The course, run by two psychologists, aims to psychologically prepare women for motherhood and explore issues such as identity, career anxiety, body image, relationship, in an open, non-judgmental way.

If you are available this weekend and would be interested in a free place on this workshop, then please get in touch!

Sarah :)

Free place on an amazing workshop taking place in Bristol this weekend for first time pregnant mums!

I am a journalist for Marie Claire magazine, putting together an article on a new course taking place in Bristol this weekend called Motherhood 2 Me. Set up by two leading psychologists, the course aims to psychologically prepare women for motherhood - covering issues such as identity, work, relationships, body image and 'super mum pressure'.

If you are a first time mum with concerns about any of the issues raised above and are available this weekend, then please get in touch!

I'd love to hear from you.

best wishes,

Sarah

Posts merged.

Please keep all your press and research posts on the right board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->