• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Market research for my business...opinions appreciated!

Chel

Reaction score
I'm starting up a small business for various baby products and I'd feeling like I'm a bit aimless, so I thought I'd just post a few questions, just to get a little feel for the market.

Thank you so much, even if you just answer one or two questions, I'd really appreciate it.

Whats most important for you when buying for bub? Price, aesthetics, quality etc.

What would you most likely buy for bub if it was handmade (in order would be great) baby sling, cloth nappies, muslin wraps, padded playmat, nappy bag, blankets&quilts, sheets &covers, knitted clothing.

Would you see something being handmade as being an advantage or disadantage to the products appeal? Would it be more appealing if it was made using organic/sustainable materials, such as bamboo or hemp, even if that made it more expensive than generic materials?

What colours/patterns would appeal to you the most on something like a sling/nappy bag? neutral/beige tones, girly pinks, floral, bright and bold patterns, natural greens & browns, black, or block colours?

Thanks! If i think of anymore I'll add them later (jasper just woke crying and its hard tping with one hand holding him!)

Whats most important for you when buying for bub? good quality and safe

What would you most likely buy for bub if it was handmade (in order would be great) change bag, sling, muslins, blankets

Would you see something being handmade as being an advantage or disadantage to the products appeal? advantage - more time has gone into making the product, product isn't mass produced thus making it slightly more unique.

Would it be more appealing if it was made using organic/sustainable materials, such as bamboo or hemp, even if that made it more expensive than generic materials?
yes, i believe so

What colours/patterns would appeal to you the most on something like a sling/nappy bag?beigh and pink

Whats most important for you when buying for bub? Good quality,safe,pretty

What would you most likely buy for bub if it was handmade (in order would be great) padded playmat,blankets and quilts,change bag
Would you see something being handmade as being an advantage or disadantage to the products appeal? Would it be more appealing if it was made using organic/sustainable materials, such as bamboo or hemp, even if that made it more expensive than generic materials?
Yes.I would see it as an advantage
What colours/patterns would appeal to you the most on something like a sling/nappy bag? bright and bold patterns, natural greens & browns or block colours?

Whats most important for you when buying for bub? something safe that won't break the bank

What would you most likely buy for bub if it was handmade (in order would be great) baby sling, cloth nappies, muslin wraps, padded playmat, nappy bag,

Would you see something being handmade as being an advantage or disadantage to the products appeal? Would it be more appealing if it was made using organic/sustainable materials, such as bamboo or hemp, even if that made it more expensive than generic materials? I wouldn't mind, so long as it looked good and did the job. Probably wouldn't spend more on an organic product

What colours/patterns would appeal to you the most on something like a sling/nappy bag? Something funky and bright, but would also like naturals available

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->