Marley and Me

ramblinhaggis

Call me Max - Mum to 4
Reaction score
Firstly i DO NOT recommend hormonal pregnant women whom cry at tv adverts to watch this film :lol:

I watched it last night, it was really sweet, i thought owen wilson and jennifer aniston made a great couple! Unfortunately I had a labradoor that was I was brought up with, she died when she was 16 (i was 16 too) and so this film touched quite a nerve and I spent the ending in floods lol definitely worth a watch :)

I want to watch it but have heard its a full box of tissues job,Ithink I may get it at the weekend. Thank you xxx

Oh and hugs xxxxxx

DONT DO IT!!
I cried the Whole way through the 2nd half and the whole cinema was staring at me :) lol!
x

I havn't seen it, thinking of buying it when it comes out... I read the book last year though, and it's brilliant... I was sobbing on the plane on the way home from my holiday (I was pregnant at the time aswell!)

It's an awesome film, very emotional though!

iv just watched it! i cryed the last 20mins... omg havent cryed like that in ages...

crap I don't think I can watch it then x

I loved it!
Although, I didn't cry as much as I thought I would.. But I guess I was kind of getting myself ready for a big cry the whole time since I had heard so many people saying I'd cry!

I cried both times I watched it once pregnant not recommended and once not pregnant and I knew what what going to happen but I still cried x

I watched it ages ago, adn really want to want it again, but OH has put a ban on it, as it makes me too upset!

I was sobbing an hour before it even ended, as I could see what was coming. Then, at the end, oh my god, I was a mess. My own dog came up and sat beside me becuase he could see how upset I was :(

Made me appreciate him a wee bit more though lol!

I loved the movie and the book as well. I cried like a baby at the end of both of them.

I finally watched it last night, I sobbed my heart out... Loved the film..

The book was far better than the movie, IMO. From the style of writing of John Grogan, he seemed like a smart and witty character. Not saying I dislike Owen Wilson's "Shtick" but I didn't personally feel it suited the character.

Jennifer Aniston made a great Jenny though.

I cried like a baby during the end of the movie, even though I knew it was coming. Know too well how much it hurts to lose a furbaby. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->