Mary's prediction

bdawn8403

TTC After A Loss
Reaction score
So I just got my prediction from Mary and I am a bit confused and find it date wise not too specific.

Dear Brandy,

Thank you for allowing me to read for you im most grateful , if any of your reading is unclear please let me know , i will now look over your pregnancy path with my spirit guide Ashton to help..

Im so sorry for the delay your emails seem to have gone to my junk folder sorry again...

Ok dear firstly i can see conception anytime before march this year as i can see you with a baby bump then.

I believe you will give birth to a healthy baby girl at 38 weeks plus 3 days of your pregnancy via c-section...

She will have brown curly hair and dark eyes which will change as she grows...

Born on a Sunday at 14.00 pm

She will weigh 7lbs 05 0z and around 57 cm long...

she doesnt appear to have any feeding or sleeping problems.

I can see you giving BIRTH to healthy baby boy in may 2016 he will be born at 40 weeks of your pregnancy.
If any of your reading is unclear please let me know , and of course let me know how you get on with dates ect.

All my love Mary

----------------------------

I'm assuming she means March of 2012?? If not I would've been already. I wish I could've got a more specific date of conception but I guess if I would have a bump by March I would have to be far enough along so maybe the others saying Nov is right. I hope. I like the girl part, not so much the c-section though but you take what you can get :winkwink:

I think she must mean next year :D how exciting! I wonder how big your bump will be in march!

which reading was this and how mch was it if you don't mind me asking? :flower:

It was the Full baby outlook. I paid a little over $9 but in the UK it was 5.60 GBP.

I did notice she is the 3rd one who did all my children and only said I have 2. I only want 2 so thats nice.

can you post the link please? :)

so looking at all your predictions what's the general consensus? which month? :happydance:

I know you posted the link in another thread for me but I can't find the full baby outlook! I'm probably just being an idiot :p

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pregnanc...Metaphysical_New_Age&var=&hash=item6d70b2141d

Pick full baby outlook in the drop down box.

3 have said conception in Nov, 2 said BFP in Dec so conception has to be Nov. 2 said boy, 1 said girl.

As for the second child, I got 2 girls and one boy but anywhere from 2013 conception or EDD in early 2017 or mid 2016. I really hope the ones with the first child is right. November isn't too far away.

the way I see it, it's a bit weird that they all say the same thing! can't just be a coincidence. I hope it is November for you love, you definitely need a wee bit of sunshine in your life :hugs: :kiss:

I just got one from Mary, and I'm waiting for one from cheri22 - that's me finished definitely :haha:

the way I see it, it's a bit weird that they all say the same thing! can't just be a coincidence. I hope it is November for you love, you definitely need a wee bit of sunshine in your life :hugs: :kiss:

I just got one from Mary, and I'm waiting for one from cheri22 - that's me finished definitely :haha:

Thanks. I am hoping that its good news and not just the same people. What did Mary say for you? If you don't mind me asking.

I just paid for her there, how long does she take? I'll post it up once she gets back to me.

think positive bdawn <3 I genuinely don't think they are the same people, they have different writing styles! or at least I hope they're not the same :haha:

p.s. not everyone gets the same months from different psychics so I would take it as a good thing babes :)

it's ok to think positive and be optimistic, it's not going to cause anything bad to happen. unfortunately we're not powerful enough to cause things to happen with our thoughts alone! Xxxxxxxx

I just paid for her there, how long does she take? I'll post it up once she gets back to me.

think positive bdawn <3 I genuinely don't think they are the same people, they have different writing styles! or at least I hope they're not the same :haha:

I bought Mary's early AM yesterday and I got mine today. There was a slight delay since my email went to her spam folder. I was surprised at how quick though as it said 72 hours.

One thing I thought about hers is she said conception before March as she saw a bump then so conceiving in Nov would make me about 4.5 months in March so could potentially see a bump then. The thing is I'm not exactly skinny so I never expected to look pregnant when I was :shrug:

even if you're not exactly skinny, you'll still have a bump even if its not as visible if you know what I mean?

stop finding ways out of being excited about all your readings matching you rascal :p :haha:

even if you're not exactly skinny, you'll still have a bump even if its not as visible if you know what I mean?

stop finding ways out of being excited about all your readings matching you rascal :p :haha:

Sorry I am a little pessimistic as I am sure you have realized. Have always been that way, I guess if I don't expect something I won't be as disappointed when it doesn't come you know? :nope:

I can understand, I used to be pessimistic and I never wanted to look forward to anything, for fear of disappointment. but loads has happened to me in the last few years and now I really make an effort to be optimistic and positive. I always remind myself when I start stressing about the future (i.e. something bad that's going to happen) that I can't change what will happen, but I can change how I feel about it. bad stuff happens, but ill cope! so don't worry about it now, focus on what's happening now and be assured that when something bad happens ill deal with it, and everything will be fine :) its easier said than done of course, it took A LOT of practise to feel better!

I distract myself a lot, when I start thinking anxious thoughts I think of something good in the present, usually a project or something like decorating a room but anything works.

it's so awful being sad and always seeing the glass half empty, but you don't have to stay like that - you'll be happy and you'll appreciate your happiness much more because you had to work at it! happiness is a choice and not just something that comes naturally.

loads of good times ahead for you love, get excited! :happydance:

sorry for the big long rant, hugs for you :hugs:

I can understand, I used to be pessimistic and I never wanted to look forward to anything, for fear of disappointment. but loads has happened to me in the last few years and now I really make an effort to be optimistic and positive. I always remind myself when I start stressing about the future (i.e. something bad that's going to happen) that I can't change what will happen, but I can change how I feel about it. bad stuff happens, but ill cope! so don't worry about it now, focus on what's happening now and be assured that when something bad happens ill deal with it, and everything will be fine :) its easier said than done of course, it took A LOT of practise to feel better!

I distract myself a lot, when I start thinking anxious thoughts I think of something good in the present, usually a project or something like decorating a room but anything works.

it's so awful being sad and always seeing the glass half empty, but you don't have to stay like that - you'll be happy and you'll appreciate your happiness much more because you had to work at it! happiness is a choice and not just something that comes naturally.

loads of good times ahead for you love, get excited! :happydance:

sorry for the big long rant, hugs for you :hugs:

Thanks and you are right it is easier said than done. Maybe someday I will be able to succeed at it :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->