matb1 form help again!!

babydevil1989

Reaction score
My midwife sent me my matb1 form thru as I need to send my mat allowance claim off but shes put the wrong due date - im due 1st shes put the 5th - does this matter or do I need her to do me a new one?! So annoyed atm!!

It's up to you. Just means your payment would start 4 days later. Will it affect your qualifying period?? If not i would just send off but if u wanted everything 100% then get a new one. Pain in the bum it is! Xx

I dunno if it makes a difference that my smp1 form and the actually maternity allowance form says the 1st and the matb1 form says 5th? X

Oh I dunno, maybe it's just worth getting the right one then just to save confusion and them sending it back. I have to say they were very good I just got approved for it and they backdated it too for me, so don't worry about time scales. It's a pain to have to get it from the midwives though. They are not easiest to deal with sometimes! Xx

No shes a pain in the backside! She only works three days a week - maybe il just send it and change the date on the maternity allowance form?! X

Yeah do that if its poss. I would have x midwives do my head in lol! X

I think you should just try and get it changed. I had to get a new one cos my midwife dated her signature in the wrong place. (so silly for something she's been doing regularly for decades??)

I had to get my gp to do mine and she put baby due 2011!she signed at the bottom 2013 so didn't bother getting her to change it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->