maternity bra fitting advice

PinkRuby

Reaction score
went and got measured for a maternity bra today and the lovely bra fitting lady said a normal non wired bra will do just fine for the time being which are a lot cheaper and the one i got is exactly the same style as one of their maternity bras.

why didnt i think of non wired myself!!! lol

oh and it was m&s i went to always leave that place happy x

Sorry to jump on your thread but when do you go for a maternity bra?! I'm getting confused! Mine have only grown slightly (I'm 23weeks) but I definitely need to change, do I go for maternity or just get remeasured and go up a size?!

I've just got some more normal bras too instead of maternity ones. They can get quite expensive and when i was pregnant with my son i was around a b/c cup. And when my milk came in i was a D! So i figured no point in going and getting maternity/nursing ones now when i have no idea what size i will be when baby is here. Sticking to normal bras in bigger sizes for now until i get measured after baby is born.

Sorry to jump on your thread but when do you go for a maternity bra?! I'm getting confused! Mine have only grown slightly (I'm 23weeks) but I definitely need to change, do I go for maternity or just get remeasured and go up a size?!

I would get fitted as soon as your current bra is uncomfortable. You can either get a maternity one or a normal one, either way as long as its the correct size and offering support then that's all you really need right now. People change to pregnancy at all different stages so there isn't really a set 'time' to go and get fitted.

they advise not to wear a wired bra during pregnancy so with both pregnancies i went at 12 weeks to get measured for maternity they should fit you with a bra that you can grow into but doesnt look big on then once you've filled that bra go and get measured again.

but definitely get measured dont guess and try them all on x

You an still wear a normal bra until you give birth sinebuour milk doesn't come in until 2-3 days after baby is born.

I would just get a normal bra in a bigger size and wait until your milk comes in to get fitted for a nursing bra

Idk what to do about these boobs of mine. I was a B at start and now my d cups are feeling small.

I had some maternity ones from mothercare and needed some more but I was being cheap and got some normal non wired ones from m&s. Earlier on they were fine but now I have a much bigger bump I find them really uncomfortable as the day goes on as they go straight across at the bottom. The maternity ones have a nice curve in the middle which make them fit much better :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->