• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

maternity clothes

cetara

Reaction score
when do you start wearing maternity clothes? i can't remember

Rebecca

whenever your old ones dont fit lol, with my first Abi, i was about7/8 months before i HAD to leave my old clothes, but with kabe it was about 2/3 months i was big

depends on each person and pregnancy i guess

When you have outgrown your clothes. Though some women can wear larger clothes until maternity wear is necessary.

My normal jeans have been feeling tight for a few weeks now but I could still wear them. I've only been in maternity clothes completely for about a 2 weeks as it eventually got uncomfortable having my belly squished!!

Even so, I still wear my normal jeans every now and then because they're a better fit on my legs and bum. I hold them up with elastic bands and cover them with a maternity shirt or bump band. Most maternity clothes seem to think that as your belly is getting bigger, your bum and legs must have at least doubled in size too.

i was given a great tip of using a hair band to help with overly tight jeans - basically thread the band through the hole of your jeans and around the button - insead of doing them up properly. helps keep those trousers in use for a little longer!
I'm only 11 weeks but already most of my jeans are uncomfy done up...I hate to feel I'm squishing buba!

I just started at 10 weeks. Just "puffy" enough now that people question my doughnut intake! Really I started wearing them because I makes me queasy to have anything pressing on my tummy now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->