Maternity Clothes

PrincessPea

Mummy to Jessica
Reaction score
Hey ladies

I have a box of approx 12 items of maternity clothes in a size 20 :)blush:) which I only wore once or twice if at all before I had Jessica (was only just reaching the full on maternity clothes time :haha:) and I wondered if anyone knows anyone who could make use of them.

Im not looking for any money for them I just want someone to get some use out of them. All I would be looking for if someone wants them is for them to cover postage if they dont live near enough to uplift.

If anyone is interested I can list whats in the box (cant remember off the top of my head, a couple of pairs of over the bump jeans and some tops I think, all from Next.)

Have posted this in 2nd tri also but thought Id pop it in here as well just in case.

Didn't want to read and run. That's pretty sweet of you, dear. :thumbup: I never got to the point where I could wear maternity clothes, I just wore yoga pants. :haha:

Aw that's a good idea hun. I couldn't wait to get into my maternity clothes and i still wear some of em now :blush: Can't shift this belly haha :wacko:

I know I was the same Dasy. I waited til the Next sale then bought a load in advance (thats what I get for being organised!!! :haha:)

I still wear my maternity jammies and the yoga suit I had bought for being in the hospital. Soooooo comfy!!!

Problem with me Dasy is I already had the belly so was back in 'normal' clothes within a few weeks!!!:rofl:

Anyways a nice lady from Falkirk in the 2nd tri forum is coming to pick them up tonight so thats good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->