Maternity jeans (uk)

Learnermum

Reaction score
Hi all,

Where do people recommend trying for maternity jeans? Everywhere I've looked so far you only seem to get skinny or super skinny styles! Normally I go for a straight or boot cut style, but I can't seem to find any ☹️

What also is slightly complicating things is my size (uk 18) and the fact that I'm short!

Any recommendations gratefully received ! x

Mothercare and H&M do some good jeans. H&M are a bit strange on sizes as they can come up small. New Look and Next do a good maternity range online too.

I have H&M ones, although they are super skinny. They fit very nicely. They do have a few straight cut styles on their website! H&M comes up pretty small size wise so go a size bigger for sure! I get size 12 jeans in most shops, H&M I have to buy 14!

Have you looked on JoJo Maman Bebe? They do bootcut and I can recommend their quality. I have a pair of their maternity dungarees and the denim is excellent. No more expensive than say Topshop or H&M either really. I've seen bootcut on Next and Gap too but I find them on the top end of a price I'd pay for MatJeans!

Anyone else find that very few shops seem to do maternity in store anymore? I don't mind shopping online but I do like to try things on and sometimes it's easier to do a shopping trip than send stuff back!

Asos have quite a good selection. X

Peacocks have a small selection in aswell. I don't like ordering online cause if things do t fit can't be bothered with the hassle of sending them back. Not many places have then in store.

I have several pairs from New Look and Asda. Asda's aren't skinny style x

Next, I've just got a pair myself. I think they have leg length options too. I went in every shop in my town, NONE stock maternity ☹️ Only Mothercare, and I felt it too expensive. I've been using New Look mainly for basics, paid £10 for a years unlimited delivery pass which includes next day, and you can return to store which I find easy. X

I got my maternity jeans from Next online. They do length options (im only 5ft) and they are a true fit on sizes I find.
For tops I use anywhere I can get a deal really. I got few in peacocks sale which they had instore and some second hand from ebay. They are like new as only get worn for a few months :thumbup: I do get my bras and sleep bras from mothercare though as there bra fitting service is always very good. But i joined the motherclub so get 10% off clothes xx

I have some from h&m, but like other posters have said they make them small! I am usually a 12 but need a 14 at h&m.
Seraphine also make lovely jeans but are pricy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->