Maternity Leggings

I got them from h&m but always wear a long top over anyway x

I have several pairs of leggings from H&M, and you can't see through any of them.

It's too bad you're in the UK because these are my fav and probably only available here... but for any US girls, I LOVE these! Just order one size up bc they run small:

https://www.target.com/p/bematernit...-15802730#prodSlot=large_1_9&term=bematernity

They are thick and definitely not see-through, and the belly band part of it is contoured really well so it's made for an actual baby bump, rather than just extra material. And there's a little cross panel thing in the back that makes them really comfortable. AND I never have to constantly pull them up all day... they stay in place. Seriously I love them... if you couldn't already tell, lol.

I got mine from asos and they seem thick enough to me.

Mine are from next, seem ok, I always wear a long top anyway though!

I am wearing my ones from my last pregnancy from H and M. They're very thick and so comfy!

I got some from asda. 2 pairs for £12 so comfy and thick. Come high up and keep bump warm :) xxx

Besides gap/oldnavy does anyone know where to find under the belly leggings? My bump is very sensitive and I hate over the belly pants. Not comfy on me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->