• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maternity swimsuit for busty girls?

Ferry

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a swimsuit, but a lot of the maternity costumes I've seen have these teeny little strips across the bust - presumably to help support breasts... but they have no chance of containing mine!

I was a 34GG before becoming pregnant and they haven't got smaller! Has anyone had any success finding a maternity swimsuit that would be comfortable (or, really, just cover up!) a larger bust?

I'm shopping in the UK... and don't want to spend a fortune as this will be last baby!

The struggle is real! I gave up on finding a true maternity suit, and just resorted to bikinis. I figured it was the one time in my life that I could wear a bikini and not even care about sucking in my tummy. Fig Leaves and HerRoom both carry styles with separate bottoms and bra-sized cups in a large size range.

I probably just won't go swimming, as I don't really want to wear a bikini and show off all of the purple lovenox bruises around my belly button.

I don't swim that much anyway.

I will say that I've had good luck with swimsuits from Land's End. Their busty suits come in DD and DDD sizes - I'm even bigger in the cup than you, but I'm also a 34 band size. I've had both DD and DDD LE suits fit me well in the past.

Here's a link to what they call "maternity friendly" suits:

https://www.landsend.com/shop/womens-swimsuits/-/N-fxmZkqt

My bathing suits still fit at 17 weeks but I don't know for how much longer.

Does your pool allow leggings and tops?

Might be worth a ask my local pool allows it

I just go for bikinis and buy the tops and bottoms separately since my chest gets so much bigger than my tush. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->